Author Topic: Breast uniformity  (Read 3084 times)

Bridge

I have notice, as the breast I feel are changing  now, one is bigger than the other. I have felt the tingling, itching and what feels like being pricked with a needle in the nipple, for a while again.  My right side is still shaped like what I might say an average woman's would be.  The other is a bit shallower and to the side.  Will it grow into the same shape. Should I be concerned?  Now that I started to wear a bra it does tend to shape both.  They have the same volume.  I don't know.....  Thoughts?

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Quite often breast size side to side are not the same.  My right is bigger than my left.  If ypou are stilll growing, it it possible that one side may be a little different than the other side

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
As my "twins" have grown over the years, sometimes one grows at a different rate it seems than the other. However, mine always seem to even out or are very close. It is nothing to be concerned about, but you may wish to check with a doctor just to be sure and for peace of mind, generally though, it is just part of growing "assets". Be well!

Offline Johndoe1

No two breasts are the same, not even on the same chest. In my own case, my left breast is slightly larger than my right and my right hangs down a little more than my left. It's just the way it is. My bras help even the look out though so I don't look so odd.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 08:40:06 AM by Johndoe1 »
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I read a very good saying on a website about breast.  The women were asking about the same thing you are and his reply was the "your breast are sisters not twins".  Like sister no two are exactly the same so your condition is normal.  The doctor also said that the ONLY way to have twin breast is through plastic surgery.  Sorry if this upsets you but mine are not the same either.  My left side is larger than the right.  One website about the same subject, the women running the site said that when it came to buying bras buy for the larger side and use a little bit of help (padding) for the smaller side.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

bikerbob

I am a 40 not-quite-B.  One of mine is about half a cup size larger than the other.  I wear pullover bras with stretchy cups which takes care of the different sizes.  I have been wearing a bra every day for about 2 years and seldom leave the house without one.  In the past 2 years I have noticed that both have grown about half a cup size.  The smaller one is not catching up but since they have both increased in size, the difference is not as obvious and not obvious at all under a shirt.
I would be curious to hear from other guys with different sized boobs.  Do they tend to stay different or has one caught up with the other?  Mine seem to be growing at a glacial pace.

Offline Johndoe1

My left is slightly larger than my right, but my right hangs a little lower than my left. No two breasts are the same, not even on the same chest like hands and feet are not the same size on the same body.

Bridge

It seems that no two breast are the same.  I have heard that statement but now having read some of your replies and looking at myself I know what is meant by that.  One thing I can say that having had a bra on for a couple months what I felt was a smaller and less noticeable left side was in fact larger when encapsulated in a bra.  I would say that both have feminine appearance apart from the apparent look.  I was traveling the last two weeks and didn't wear a bra.  Still a bit gun shy.  I so hope to over come that sooner rather than later.  One thing I did notice is that wearing a bra did  tend to reshape the left side and make it have the shape of what I would call a natural shape.  Not wearing for that period did allow it to loose some of, however not all of, the shaping.  I have been wearing again and have felt the relief, comfort and repositioning of the tissue if you will and find it most pleasant.  I do feel all eyes are on me yet.  Perhaps time will reshape my thinking, inner fears and feelings as well.  I know in time I will have to actually talk to a professional and figure out what works best for me to keep the chest from making the first impression if you will.  I have tried an underwire and like the feel and comfort and also an unlined soft cup.  Both hold things in place but I feel more noticeable.  Most likly my own paranoia. Thanks for all the input. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Believe me, you will get over it fairly quickly when you start wearing in public.  First you will be surprised that no one notices.  Then you will also realize no one cares, they see what they want to see.  I have seen men that are bigger than me that are not wearing a bra and it is very noticeable.  But they don't care, maybe  they think they are "A man's man" but they still have those boobs sticking out.  They should not wear a tee shirt and nothing else.  Just makes them more obvious.   I guess they haven't come to terms with the fact that they have them and want to ignore them but that will not make them go away.  Only surgery will do that.  For me that is out of the question.  Not that I mind surgery I just had a procedure today that remove a cancerous growth one my left forearm.  Left me with a nice 9.6 cm (4" to me) scar.  But to undergo a surgical proceed that might leave with some big scars for vanity is out of the question.

gmast

Believe me, you will get over it fairly quickly when you start wearing in public.  First you will be surprised that no one notices.  Then you will also realize no one cares, they see what they want to see.  I have seen men that are bigger than me that are not wearing a bra and it is very noticeable.  But they don't care, maybe  they think they are "A man's man" but they still have those boobs sticking out.  They should not wear a tee shirt and nothing else.  Just makes them more obvious.
You seem to be contradicting yourself.  If no one notices or cares, why shouldn't men bigger that you not wear a tee shirt and nothing else?  I've got a neighbor that is very droopy with nipples that hang down point to his toes.  He runs around all summer without a shirt.  Its not an attractive look, but that is his business, not ours.  I don't know if he is comfortable, but it is obvious that he has accepted his condition.

Bridge

Acceptance comes in two forms.  Self and by others. Society I guess.  For me I know from the front I look just fine in a T shirt bra, feel great and like the containment.  From the back, the strap and adjuster bumps is what I am having a hard time with.  Being caught wearing a feminine garment.  Perhaps I'm looking for it on others to see how I am being seen.  Other people, not in my frame of mind, most likely never notice or think twice.  They just aren't looking for it on a man so don't even think about it.  I can't help it, most of the time you can see the straps or bumps.  A woman I just saw with a nice business suit on reached for something and the bumps showed thru the jacket.  Is that me?  That's what I have to over come.  I have accepted, but haven't the looks from others.  I'm trying a few new things and looking into different styles, and will reach the point of just wearing in the future.  Perhaps the insight and advice from a fitter not a sales person will help and give me the confidence.  I'm just taking it slow and one day at a time.  The benefit of wearing is a very positive thing.  

bikerbob

Depending on your cup size and how much support you need, you may be able to get by with a low impact sports bra or a leisure or sleep bra.  No hooks or strap adjusters to show in the back.  A racerback bra is even better for hiding the straps.  Hanes, Rhonda Shear, Bali and most other companies have models that might work for you.  My first bra was a cheap front closure sports bra I bought for mountain biking.  Once I tried it, there was no going back.  I wore it for 2 days under a T shirt and my wife wasn't even aware of it.  I have caught several women looking at my chest, but I am pretty sure it is the boobs they are looking at and they have no idea there is a bra under there.  I think the only time I have been busted wearing a bra was one with thick edging on the shoulder straps that showed through the shirt.  I have accepted that I have breasts that I can't hide but with a little ingenuity, I can disguise the bra.  Women don't care if the hooks show but we do.  Try different bras until you find something that works for you.  Bras don't start getting expensive until you get into the larger sizes so try different ones and send the ones that don't work to the thrift store.  That first trip to Home Depot in a bra is scary but eventually you will realize that nobody knows you are wearing it.  You are not the only guy out there with boobs so you might as well learn to accept and even enjoy them.

Offline Johndoe1

I too felt the same way when I first started wearing a bra. I was sure everyone knew i was wearing a bra. Truth is no one noticed or cared. I looked closely up and down and if anyone did, they didn't show it. 

Fast forward to a summer vacation in the tropics. First time there after I started wearing a bra. Tee shirts and tee shirt bras. No way to stay layered or covered without having a heat stroke. No way to hide the outline of the straps over my shoulder and down my back and the slight indention and the squishy fat around the side of the rib cage where the tightness of band wings on the band could be clearly seen as you see on women. For a whole week, only one lady even gave me a second look and she pleasantly smiled at me in a reassuring way of understanding acceptance. The uniform of the day was tee shirt,shorts and sandals and unlined, sheer lace underwire bras. It was so hot I even considered wearing just a halter top in plan sight to stay cool but I didn't have a halter top and wasn't going to pay tourist prices for one. After that trip I pretty much got over if anyone cared because obviously no one did and you couldn't miss the girls.

Bridge

Thanks for that JD.  What I'm seeing here is acceptance based on ones need to have it or rather on ones size and need of. 
We can't change what we have have been given but must change our perceptions of our body image and the social exception of it. 
It's a mind game.  I love me and all those I encounter. Period. Why should I care if one see's what in their mind is something for a woman's body on a male.  I have breast period.  We live in a world that has bent gender rules and because of nature, diet and what ever, an evolution of the male anatomy has changed us.  Wanted?  No.  Expected? No.  Accepted? For me yes.  Learning to embrace? Working on it, but much closer.   I'm me. This is me.  One and the same as I have always been.  I'm not changing.  I'm ME.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Good for you!  You are right its your body that developed these boobs and there is nothing you can do about it.  You have accepted them for what they are and have come to except them for what they are and good for you.  I am so small that even with a padded bra nobody notices and I am good with that, I just wish they would grow some more but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.  So I will carry on as I am and just hope they will decide to grow in the future.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024