Author Topic: Came out to my wife  (Read 2173 times)

Blacksmith96

Hello all, first time post here. 

I am 25 an have had larger breasts than normal since puberty. I don't know for sure if it's gynecomastia or not, but no matter how much weight I loose my breasts won't go down. I'm not complaining too much as I've kinda enjoyed it but my wife of 6 years now is very conservative and I've never broken the news to her. It is painful when I mow the yard or do anything that would make my boobs feel like they were being ripped from my chest. My dad suffers from a condition that makes his testosterone very low and there's a 50/50 chance I would get it and I'm pretty sure I did. I also think that's why my boobs have grown. I have hidden this partially in shame from my wife for a while but finally tonight when she came home I opened up to her about it. I have been pocked on ever since 5th grade about my man boobs and am tired of it. I used to wear my wife's bras when she was gone (34dd) for comfort and finally measured myself at a 38b and got a proper fitting bra. Anyway when she got home I told her about everything and she was very accepting and told me how she completely understood especially with her dd size breasts. She said she will do some looking mainly at victorias secret since that's what she wears and get me something besides walmarts $8 bras. Just wanted to share my opening up experience to hopefully help anyone who is worried about opening up to a significant other. If they love and understand you, the support should be there

Offline SideSet

Thank you for sharing your uplifting experience.  Good for you !  Good for your wife!

That took courage on your part.  What a pleasantly surprising reaction from your conservative wife.  She empathized. 

Wonder how far her empathy will go?

VS has lots of really cute things 😘

Busted (and happy)

Good for you.
I am sure you now wonder why you waited so long.
My wife understood instantly once I pointed out that our three daughters had needed (rather than wanted) a bra when their breasts were smaller than mine.
A supportive wife is almost more valuable than a supportive bra especially in normalising the mental experience for us.

I am pleased for you. Though your experience was no more than how it should be, too often sadly, others have a more difficult time
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 02:42:57 AM by Busted (and happy) »

Blacksmith96

Good for you.
 I am sure you now wonder why you waited so long.
My wife understood instantly once I pointed out that our three daughters had needed (rather than wanted) a bra when their breasts were smaller than mine.
A supportive wife is almost more valuable than a supportive bra especially in normalising the mental experience for us.

I am pleased for you. Though your experience was no more than how it should be, too often sadly, others have a more difficult time
I am for sure wondering why I waited so long. Wearing a proper fitting bra just feels right and everything is held so well in place.

You hit the nail on the head with the value of a supportive wife. I was so nervous/scared to tell her but she instantly let me know that she fully understands because she deals with the same thing (although she is several cups above me 😄)  the way she handled it really put my mind at ease and calmed me down. 

I posted in the pictures section if you wanted to see where I was at. Thanks for the kind words! This forum along with my wife has really boosted my confidence and accepting me and my girls for who we are. 

Blacksmith96

Since my father has a condition that lowers testosterone and it is hereditary, I believe I have what he has and lower testosterone would explain my growing breasts and how my beard won't grow in fully. 

aboywithgirls

Sounds like me. I have almost no facial hair, no chest or back hair. What I got instead was a feminine puberty which gave me my breasts, broad hips, round bottom and soft, feminine skin. 

At least I got something out of puberty. Right?!

Blacksmith96

Sounds like me. I have almost no facial hair, no chest or back hair. What I got instead was a feminine puberty which gave me my breasts, broad hips, round bottom and soft, feminine skin.

At least I got something out of puberty. Right?!
I have plenty of chest hair, arm hair is probably below average but not too bad, solid under arm hair (even though I shave), and we shall just say I've been blessed below the belt lol. Muscle growth seems to be fine in my upper body which is good because I'm a blacksmith, but muscle growth in my legs seems stunted. Thats where my dad is effected with his condition too, in his lower legs. Seems I inherited the lower leg muscle part and I guess breasts although I don't know of any other male in my family developing breasts like I have...

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Excessive testosterone can have the same results due to the extra T being converted into estrogen. I used to think I couldn’t grow a beard because I have some Native American in my genes. Turns out I have breasts and little facial hair due to high estrogen conversion.

Blacksmith96

Congrats man! I’m 35 with a. Daughter and conservative by the book religious wife which is great I’m a person of faith too but I was raised on George Carlin she was on Billy Graham at 13 she was on mission trips in honduras and preaching to those on Skid Row and I was riding my bike listening to a Eminem lol. She gets my humor and we are very compatible overall. Her family however is super far right politically and Westboro level religious. I’m glad your wife is conservative and was so open it gives me hope that I might actually be able to tell my wife. Especially being a 34C at this point and hearing from someone younger then me in a similar bust size thanks for sharing
Absolutely! I have actually found 36c bras to fit me a bit better than the 38b, and 36c is really easy to find. Crazy to think I can fill a c cup though....

Blacksmith96

Yeah its crazy. I find myself wondering how big I'm going to get... it has been quite pleasant wearing a bra all day every day though. I forget its even on and my back doesn't kill me anymore. Can't believe it took me this long to find out where my back pain was coming from. Wish I'd have started wearing bras about 5 years ago... glad my story and experience has boosted your confidence and given you hope with letting your wife know

Offline blad

I am fortunate to have a wife who understands that I have boobs and feel better contained wearing a bra daily. I just toss the used bras in the laundry and they appear in my bra drawer later on.

Having boobs without the support of a bra is not a good thing in my opinion. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024