Author Topic: Gyno's not funny but let's not lose our sense of humour  (Read 4033 times)

Busted (and happy)

Just made me think that sometimes we do not return the courtesy to ladies we interact with.

Feel free to share !
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 01:46:00 PM by Busted (and happy) »

Offline Johndoe1

This is great. I’ve been eyeballing tankinis as I wonder how if things keep up how next summers gonna go. Anyone know of any that are unisex. Ones I find like the woman in the cartoon is often low cut and shows the cleavage which not something I’d like to promote with wife and kid
A little pricey, but it works. Thinking about getting one myself for next year. https://www.beefcakeswimwear.com/
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline cm2015

• Posting Member

Busted (and happy)

Not knocking anyone but I was expecting some light relief.

Ah, Well
Serious conversation is never out of place.

I'll try again.....

I'll try again

Offline blad

If the bra fits, wear it.

Busted (and happy)

Now you are beginning to get the idea

Offline SideSet

I love these cartoons. So funny. Thanks for sharing 

Orb

Offline blad

Confused old man

When my boobs started growing I didn’t think it was funny. But now all I can do is laugh. I wear bras and I call them boobs...that’s funny!

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member

Busted (and happy)

« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 09:44:44 AM by Busted (and happy) »

Orb

Busted (and happy)

Hi Orb.
Did hesitate a bit before starting this but I am just glad a number seem to be having a chuckle rather than fretting

Busted (and happy)

I thought of starting this thread when reflecting about the only place I feel the need to be guarded is among church folk.
But when when I look down at what I have been blessed with, I defy anyone to say That Him (or HER!!!) up there has not got a weird sense of humour.

Keep sharing guys. Keep laughing
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 04:35:19 PM by Busted (and happy) »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024