Author Topic: Being a show off  (Read 4546 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Great bra and looks very comfortable. Your body based on the image that shows what can be seen seems not very large. May I ask your band size and what caused them to grow so large? The bra looks pretty tight and seeing the clear outline of nipples it’s clear you fill that thing quite well.
No clue how people don’t notice that lol
Thank you all for the compliments!
It’s a 40 DD and while it’s snug it’s not too tight after break in. I too am a little concerned about the cup size but feel pretty comfortable and contained for now.
As to how I’ve gotten to my present size is a long story. The short version is a long undiscovered hormonal issue that has caused a couple of medical issues. Basically very high testosterone some of which converts to estrogen, high estrogen receptors and meds to control the high testosterone and prostate for my long term health has contributed to some new growth. DDDs may be in my future but I’m happy with what I have now.

Offline SideSet

Oh, I think some DDD bras would work for you now.  I hope you never go out braless as you are too big for that 

Offline Busty

I agree you are so full busted that if you go out braless, it would be so suggestive. The jiggling, shape of your breasts evident, and nipples poking through your tops. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I don’t go anywhere without a bra. Since I started wearing I feel exposed and uncomfortable without one on.

Offline 42CSurprise!

An attractive brassiere that you certainly fill without difficulty.  With the combination of gynecomastia amplified by drugs taken to deal with health issues, you've definitely made wearing a bra necessary.  My guess is that combination affects a few of the men here.  In my case it is simply modest gynecomastia as a youth amplified by aging...  My testosterone has tumbled.  I say that despite the fact I haven't had it tested... but my breasts are growing, hair has disappeared from both legs and arms, my penis has gotten smaller and my libido has retired.  All of that combined leaves me with breasts that are quite happy in a brassiere with C cups.  Blessedly, the prostate issues I developed 15 years ago didn't warrant treatment with drugs.  So at least for the moment everything is happening as nature intended it to happen...

Thanks for sharing this with us Traveler.

Offline Busty

Yes, it would seem nature intended us to develop breasts like women. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Yes, it would seem nature intended us to develop breasts like women.
And isn't that an amazing acknowledgement.  We didn't choose the bodies we were given but this is what we got.  As boys it was difficult because having soft chests isn't ignored by other kids.  Any difference is cause for ridicule.  Kids can be cruel and often are.  We read the stories of other men drawn to this website and we get the picture.  This isn't an easy journey for any of us.  But here we are trying to make the best of it.  It is a relief to be among men who understand from first hand experience what it is like.  Of course, the breasts we develop really aren't like women's breasts since ours tend to be wide spread rather than more conical.  Yes, when we scoop everything into a brassiere cup supported by an underwire frame they look pretty good... almost woman-like.  We are men with breasts generated through hormones that will do the same thing in women's bodies.  We are feminized men... as simple as that.  We likely always have been... feminized boys grown to be feminized men.  I can accept that.

Offline SideSet

And we need to wear bras for support and modesty just like women do.  And over time, many of us come to want our bras to give us shaping and lift just like women want from their bras. 

Offline Johndoe1

I have found that when I wear a bra that supports well, contains and lifts my breasts in the same manner as women, I am physically more comfortable, even though my chest becomes more feminine in appearance due to the structuring the bra creates on my breasts through the process of supporting and containing and lifting as it does with women. It took me a while to accept that reality for comfort, that is what the visual result would be due to my DD/DDD size breasts.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

That describes me perfectly, a feminized boy grown into a feminized man.  I think many of us experienced this. 

My body was developing breasts at the same time that the girls in my class were,  and I was ridiculed for it, constantly being told I needed to wear a bra.   After hearing so much that I need to wear a bra, of course, curiosity would get the best of me, and I tried on one.  

I was astonished at how well the bra fit me, how good it felt on me, and how good I looked in a bra. Initially that added to my shame.  All the kids teasing me, and it was both boys and girls telling me I needed to wear a bra, were right.   But, I soon realized part of me liked how well I could fill out a bra. 

After that, I wanted to put on a bra every chance I could get. I studied in private all the bra ads I saw in newspapers, magazines, and catalogs.   When a bra ad came on TV, and I was not alone, I got a tingle of excitement and fear, as I felt the ad speaking to me, and wondering if anybody else could tell it was. 

I probably had more interest and knowledge of bras than any other girl in my class.  So, it was not just my body that was being feminized, it was my mind as well.    

Offline SideSet

Johndoe1 and  bustymale, you could’ve been describing me! 

Offline blad

My body was developing breasts at the same time that the girls in my class were,  and I was ridiculed for it, constantly being told I needed to wear a bra.  After hearing so much that I need to wear a bra, of course, curiosity would get the best of me, and I tried on one. 

I was astonished at how well the bra fit me, how good it felt on me, and how good I looked in a bra. Initially that added to my shame.  All the kids teasing me, and it was both boys and girls telling me I needed to wear a bra, were right.  But, I soon realized part of me liked how well I could fill out a bra.

After that, I wanted to put on a bra every chance I could get. I studied in private all the bra ads I saw in newspapers, magazines, and catalogs.  When a bra ad came on TV, and I was not alone, I got a tingle of excitement and fear, as I felt the ad speaking to me, and wondering if anybody else could tell it was.

I probably had more interest and knowledge of bras than any other girl in my class.  So, it was not just my body that was being feminized, it was my mind as well.   
This also describes my own experience, and mirrors my own posts hear. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

blad, I suspect a number of us here had similar experiences and reactions growing up.  Strange as it may sound, I did not realize I was developing breasts until I heard all the comments.  And it took quite a few comments for it to sink in.  Then my only reaction was to be embarrassed, try to conceal, albeit unsuccessfully, and dislike the kids who said those things. Same with being told I needed to wear a bra.  I heard it so many times before the thought even entered my head to try on a bra.

Even the first time I tried on a bra was not planned.  It was just spur of the moment, take one of my mother's bras from the hamper and try it on.  I never thought of my breasts the same again.

Offline blad

blad, I suspect a number of us here had similar experiences and reactions growing up.  Strange as it may sound, I did not realize I was developing breasts until I heard all the comments.  And it took quite a few comments for it to sink in.  Then my only reaction was to be embarrassed, try to conceal, albeit unsuccessfully, and dislike the kids who said those things. Same with being told I needed to wear a bra.  I heard it so many times before the thought even entered my head to try on a bra.

Even the first time I tried on a bra was not planned.  It was just spur of the moment, take one of my mother's bras from the hamper and try it on.  I never thought of my breasts the same again.
Again, this was my experience. It was the comments of others that made me more aware of my developing breasts and made me feel self conscious about them.  And without the constant comments that I needed a bra I was otherwise oblivious to the concept that maybe I would fit one. Definitely the comments on needed a bra is what lead me to try one in a spontaneous moment. On my own it may have taken a much longer time period to come to that conclusion to try one.

Once I tried a bra for the first time, I was quickly sold on the concept that it worked for me in the same way it worked for the girls in my class. I was surprised that I liked how I looked in a bra and how I felt in a bra. I did not expect this positive reaction to wearing a bra given the severe embarrassment I had over my breasts. The new problem was that although I now agreed in my mind with all the comments that I needed a bra, I did not feel I could admit or share that with anyone. I had to explore my new preference to wearing a bra all on my own in those early teen years.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024