Author Topic: Guess I'm a part of the club  (Read 2023 times)

GuessThisIsMeNow

Hello all, guess this belongs here since I'm accepting my fate. I've been growing brests for the past 15ish years now. I've been wearing a bra for about a year and a half. Found this forum surfing the web to see if there's guys who like me have breasts and wear a bra not out of fetish or anything like that, but because the support is like a huge weight off my shoulders. I just recently moved up to a 36D

Offline Amiga

• Posting Member
Welcome! While I may or not be joining the club (pain and itching but not lot of growth thus far) you'd be hard-pressed to find a more supportive community.

Offline 42CSurprise!

...the support is like a huge weight off my shoulders. I just recently moved up to a 36D
Couldn't help but smile at that line... yes a brassiere can support a weight and it is more likely the band around your chest rather than the straps on your shoulders doing the lifting. 

Absolutely, this is a club none of us hoped to join, but we are glad it is here now that we're contending with breasts.  Many of us began this journey as adolescents when nature decided to bestow upon us a hormonal stew that had more estrogen than we needed as boys.  Some arrived at this condition when they were prescribed medication for this or that health related challenge.  But all of us have needed to find our way through a mix of feelings and reactions from people in our lives.  I too found this place after researching men who are wearing brassieres and am glad I did.  There are good men here.  There is also a lovely trans woman who concluded eventually that instead of confronting gynecomastia she'd accept them as HER breasts.  Sophie is our sister and she has a great deal of wisdom to share.  So welcome.  

Online Johndoe1

Hello all, guess this belongs here since I'm accepting my fate. I've been growing brests for the past 15ish years now. I've been wearing a bra for about a year and a half. Found this forum surfing the web to see if there's guys who like me have breasts and wear a bra not out of fetish or anything like that, but because the support is like a huge weight off my shoulders. I just recently moved up to a 36D
Welcome to the club no one wants to join. You will find several of us are "well endowed" and a bra is really the only way to be comfortable. I too find that the support of a well fitted bra is the best way to deal with my chest. I am 38DD/DDD.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

Fate is, the development of events beyond a person's control.  I'm glad to hear you see this as just something that is.  it's out of your control, and is something that you have to accept to have a full life.  I know you will receive the last bit of support you will need from this group.
  Welcome.  There is no dumb question so engage in this forum learning form those here as you help others also.

aboywithgirls

...the support is like a huge weight off my shoulders. I just recently moved up to a 36D
Couldn't help but smile at that line... yes a brassiere can support a weight and it is more likely the band around your chest rather than the straps on your shoulders doing the lifting. 

Absolutely, this is a club none of us hoped to join, but we are glad it is here now that we're contending with breasts.  Many of us began this journey as adolescents when nature decided to bestow upon us a hormonal stew that had more estrogen than we needed as boys.  Some arrived at this condition when they were prescribed medication for this or that health related challenge.  But all of us have needed to find our way through a mix of feelings and reactions from people in our lives.  I too found this place after researching men who are wearing brassieres and am glad I did.  There are good men here.  There is also a lovely trans woman who concluded eventually that instead of confronting gynecomastia she'd accept them as HER breasts.  Sophie is our sister and she has a great deal of wisdom to share.  So welcome. 
Awwwwe 🥰🤗 Thank you 42CSuprise!!!!🥰🤗🥰🤗🥰 That was very sweet of you ☺️ 

Guessthisismenow,

We have all been where you are. Even as a woman of transgender experience, I still believe that bras are not made for women, they are made for breasts. I wore a bra full time as a man since I was sixteen years old. I did that as a man for 3 decades until I became who I always knew I was. 

There is alot of experience here with many different points of view and levels of acceptance. I'm certain that you will find solid advice from anyone here. You can always PM me as well if there is anything thing that you would like to discuss in a more private setting. 

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline gotgyne

Welcome to the forum! Joining us is a good decision, so please don't take my following words as an insult. It is not meant in such way. I only want to write some of my thoughts. Is fate the best word to describe breasts in a man? I personally don't think so, since fate also means doom or destiny. I'm not a native speaker, so please forgive me, if I should be wrong. To me, gynecomastia is a condition, a condition I like and even embrace meanwhile. And regarding fetish, I'm non-judgemental for whatever reason a man wears a bra. I just don't mind.
And wearing a bra is always a good solution, especially in your case with a 36D cup.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline blad

I think you have already found what works for you, (ie a bra).

I am guessing your journey and searching out is to now confirm your "karma" in having breast development and needing a bra and how that fits into society. A topic many of us have had to evaluate.

Unexpectedly for me, putting on a bra for the first time, after so many comments that I needed one, was an important beginning of my acceptance.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I’m new here so I have been reading most of the old threads. Catching up. I am 65 years old and 6 years ago I was having night sweats and hot flashes during the day. Went to my doctor did blood tests...hormonal imbalance. He called it MANEPAUSE. Ok fine I thought. Nothing real serious. I love playing golf and play all the time. Men’s league, tournaments and seniors travel team. 5 years ago I noticed people looking at my chest a lot. I wear typical golf shirt..polo style. About that same time my nipples were getting sore more days then not. I developed permanent hard nipples. No wonder people looked at me like they did. The following spring I was at the driving range and my swing felt strange. That’s when I noticed my boob growth. On my back swing my left arm was going across my boob causing my swing to be off. Back to the doc...yep you have gynecomastia. Explained everything about it and my options. He said they might stay the same or grow. They grew. So for the last two years I have had to make some huge adjustments. Tried compression shirts,vests and ace bandage wrap. All were just too uncomfortable. I decided then and there I was going to have them removed. After meeting with the doctor about it...it scared me. That’s when my wife suggested that I should try wearing bras. I thought it was a big joke and had a good laugh about it. But she was dead serious. So to make this long story a bit shorter. I now wear sports bras to golf in and several other different styles for everyday wear. And a big wardrobe change on top of that. Every morning I get dressed I put a bra on.I totally accept my boobs now and most of the time I don’t even know I’m wearing a bra. Glad I found this site. It truly helps to talk to others with the same problem. I have had to change my golf swing so that my boobs are under my arms instead of my arms going across them.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Since growing boobs, golfing has been more challenging for me also.  I blame them for the increase in my handicap.

bikerbob

Since growing boobs, golfing has been more challenging for me also.  I blame them for the increase in my handicap.
I have been wearing bras for nearly 6 years and I am pretty comfortable with my girls.  The last time I played golf was before that but I have friends who play and I have been wanting to get back into it.  When I read your post, I pulled out a 9 iron and tried a backswing.  Crap.  Even wearing an underwire, there is a boob in the way.  I need to go to the range and figure this out.

Online Moobzie

• Silver Member
Ok, can't resist some humor....
Do those of us with gynecomastia need a 'handicup' in golf ?

Online Johndoe1

On a serious note, observe how women swing their club and mimic that. Women have been dealing with boobs longer than us and they have all this figured out. That's what I do. Observe and then try it.

https://www.sportsrec.com/6649291/golf-tips-for-women-with-large-breasts

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Watching you tube and women at the club I practiced my new swing. Ball is farther from your stance. Arms more straight out with boobs underneath them. So your backswing is over your boobs instead of through them trying to move them out of the way. I’m right handed so my left boob got in the way of my back swing and right boob got in the way on the down swing. New swing works, just had to have time to get use to it. Kept wanting to go back to my old swing but of course  the boobies remind you not to go there🤣🤣🤣🤣

aboywithgirls

Sorry 😞 guys.

I've never golfed other than a little mini golf so I have no advice on how to modify a golf swing. I'm sure that it is going to require some adjustment. I was a part of a reddit community known as Bigboobproblems. There were a few ladies that had mentioned golfing with big boobs. 

I hope to take it up someday. One of the ladies I work with has been after me about going out with her.

The one thing I do know is that when it comes to trying anything new is that it's never too late.

Love you guys,

Sophie ❤️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024