Author Topic: It is official, I’m just fat  (Read 4490 times)

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
I went to my doctor and she sent me for a mammogram and the results came back, I’m just fat.  Any comments I make from now on will only be from the Pseudo side of this forum.  I will now step up my weight loss adventure. 😀
Redfox 🦊

Orb

I guess I would take that as a positive note.  You know what actions need to be take and life adjustment to be made with positive results to look forward to.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Yes Orb, I do consider this a good thing.  I have been concerned about this for a long time and now I know and I can do something about it with weight loss.  It will still be a long road but I see the light at the end.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
It'll be good to get it off your chest....(LOL).
Good luck and God speed!
P.S.: Thanks for sharing that.

Gino

Consider it a blessing.

notreallyhere

Having a final and complete answer has to feel good. Not knowing why your body is doing what it's doing is such an anxiety-inducing situation.

I hope your journey for weight loss is successful!

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Thanks you all for the encouragement, having a definitive answer has greatly eased my anxiety about all of this.  I now know what is happening and I have started the journey to alleviate the situation.

Dudewithboobs

Glad you got a definitive answer and promising pursuit for better physique with diet and exercise. I’ve seen a couple doctors and each has said idiopathic so I’m glad you got an answer lol

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Glad you got a definitive answer and promising pursuit for better physique with diet and exercise. I’ve seen a couple doctors and each has said idiopathic so I’m glad you got an answer lol
Yes Dudewithboobs, a definitive answer is nice and I now have a goal.  I am sorry you have not gotten that closure.  From the posts I’ve seen you make in the past you seem to have come to a comfortable level of acceptance.  I hope everyone that joins this forum finds the acceptance that so many of you all seem to have found.  I hope that I can be encouraging to people on here that are like me, on the pseudo side.

Kazmage

I agree this forum has been very good at helping me accept my situation.
I was told that mine was just fat but I got a 2nd opinion and the ultrasound found very big glands.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
With a hormonal imbalance,estrogen is stored in fat. So could be a combination of gynecomastia and large fat glands do to estrogen. My doctor told me that we all can carry weight in different areas. With my imbalance it went to my thighs,butt and breasts with a little bit of stomach which I have lost for the most part. He said some men are just chestier then others. Luck of the draw I suppose. Nobody is perfect.

Busted (and happy)

Even if "just fat" this unless you have excessive weight generally  is still a feminine distribution and is likely rooted in hormones being out of wack.
Dieting may not help and still leaves you with what you may consider "a problem"  and you may still get sore nipples due to friction and protrusion that you may wish to hide and support.
Hope dieting and exercise will help you, but in practical terms it often makes little difference whether you have fat or true gyno on your chest you still may well have to come to terms with the basic decision of support or concealment. 

aboywithgirls

When I transitioned, I also decided that I wanted to lose weight. I lost 40 lbs doing intermittent fasting. I was a 38G in most of my bras. After losing my weight, when I got myself some new bras, I was a 36H. In the world of sister sizing, this means that I lost nothing from my bust. My cup size remained essentially the same. My underbust measurement is smaller.

I had not had my orchiectomy at this point. Even though I had lost weight, Estrogen tends to get stored in body fat. As the fat is burned, the Estrogen enters the blood stream. There are receptors in the breasts and other places in the body that receives the Estrogen and stimulates growth.

Sophie ❤️

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
So a hormonal imbalance with less testosterone and more estrogen causes fat. And then the estrogen is stored in fat cells? So trying to lose weight in those particular places might be hard to do until one gets their hormones back in order it sounds like. 

Offline Johndoe1

I too experienced the same thing and I am not transitioning. I originally lost almost 100 lbs a few years ago and I too didn't lose any breast size, but lost torso size. I dropped from a 40D to 36DDD/F. During COVID lockdown, I put a lot of weight back on and went to a 40DD, actually increasing in breast size one cup size. I am losing weight again and am now down to 38DDD/F, still one cup size larger than before I was at 38 band size. And I have noticed that I have even more breast weight and more natural projection than before causing more motion when unsupported than before, and more need to be supported and contained, suggesting more breast tissue has developed giving a more feminine chest appearance that can now not be completely hidden with baggy tops. I have at least two bumps no matter what I wear.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024