Author Topic: Just Diagnosed  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Pck21

Hey all I'm new to this forum because after a regular check up with a new doctor he told me that I have gynecomastia this afternoon. Wow has my world completely turned around on me. I guess I'm like everyone else here. I was always teased and I never wanted to go to school, much less pool parties and water parks. I've been working on my chest for years to get the definition I've always wanted but never got results! I guess this is why. However I'm getting surgery not just for the cosmetic side of it but for the huge amount of pain that I've been in for a while now. I guess I'm just glad that I came upon this site while researching what I had  ;D I guess I'm not the only who has suffered from this. Well I hope that I get to talk to all of you! Thanks!

Dave

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
good to have you here :)   i was never sure if the doc i saw once diagnosed me, but nothing ever came of it until i found this site -- 23 years later   :'(

you can learn a lot from these boards.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Welcome, these boards have helped me a great deal. And it's something good about knowing that you are not alone with your problems.

I would recomend reading alot of the older posts. If it's a problem or a question you have then it's probably been answered before  :)

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hey all I'm new to this forum because after a regular check up with a new doctor he told me that I have gynecomastia this afternoon. Wow has my world completely turned around on me. I guess I'm like everyone else here. I was always teased and I never wanted to go to school, much less pool parties and water parks. I've been working on my chest for years to get the definition I've always wanted but never got results! I guess this is why. However I'm getting surgery not just for the cosmetic side of it but for the huge amount of pain that I've been in for a while now. I guess I'm just glad that I came upon this site while researching what I had  ;D I guess I'm not the only who has suffered from this. Well I hope that I get to talk to all of you! Thanks!

Dave

Good u found it, I found it when I was aready going through the Pocedure....I would of liked to of found it before..... But this is a good place and lots of help here......Just aways listen to your PS.......
Do u have photos?

All the best 8)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 09:52:15 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024