Author Topic: Girls are finally starting to like me!  (Read 3947 times)

Offline nomis

• Posting Member
Well, im 19, almost 20 years old and Ive never had a date or a GF or even kissed a girl (sad, i know). But until recently, girls are starting to notice me now. Only problem is, im the most awkward buffoon around them because I was ignored for so long ( i think losing my weight and geekyness had something to do with overcoming this) I never gained any of those social experiences and confidence.  So what are your tips for interacting with girls you like?

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Now the journey begins, doesn't it?  Haha.  It will be hard to find a good answer, but I'll throw a few ideas your way.  First off, don't act desperate, smile a lot, be kind.  The nice thing is that with most girls all you have to do is listen.  Every girlfriend I've had just wanted to talk at me, not really with me.  Now if you want to find someone to give you advice on a relationship that lasts, I can't help you there brother.  Let me know if you find the answer... ha!  Good luck nomis.

Offline JeepKuntry

• Posting Member
I'll throw a couple ideas/things out there.  When you talk to a girl, always make eye contact.  Open the door for her, seat her, treat her like a lady.  If you do this and listen to them, your in.  Women want to feel important.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024