Author Topic: Gyne is breaking up?!  (Read 8061 times)

Offline woodchuck

• Posting Member
Hey guys. Like I have said before, I'm 21 and i've had gyne since around 13. I started working out and using whey protein, bulking up. obviously my weakest muscle group is my chest. So, I decided to get an intense exercise in, focusing on my pecs. I did a set of heavy barbell incline bench, then a set of hammer presses with dumbbells, and then flyes. It was the most comprehensive and intense workout i've ever given my chest. That night i was laying in bed, and I felt a pain in my chest, at first I thought it was my heart and i freaked out and got outta bed. I then realized it wasn't my heart, it was my left pec doing something, it felt almost literally like the gyne was melting and moving around. ok, so i have had gyne since age 13, i know what it has always been like on me. Now, it changed. My gyne seemed to break apart inside my chest. some of it moved over more towards my arm, like underneath my arm pit. also, a little seemed to move up my chest and spread out around the outer portion of the pec. I don't know how to feel about this. I was wondering what you guys think about this. Thanks.

Offline saucy

• Posting Member

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Maybe you should see a doctor.  Gyne doesn't just break up and move up under your armpit in one day. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline woodchuck

• Posting Member
there havn't been cases of this happening? Gyne can break apart, right?

Offline woodchuck

• Posting Member
I had mentioned that my gyne is doing strange things inside my chest. It's hard to explain, and judging from the responses to my post, you guys don't understand me completely. (I must also mention that I have mild gyne, just puffy enlarged nipples, the rest of my chest is firm)  Heres the best I can do to explain what is happening:
The gyne IS moving in my chest, as far as where the gland is located. It used to be directly under both nipples, now there is gland there, but also some has moved (up and out, not quite under my armpit) It also feels much softer than before, and it isn't one glandular mass, it has seperated.  On top of this, when i press on my chest and feel the gland in there, it sometimes sends a tingle, usually up my arm or down the side of my body. As far as the overall look of my chest. It is improving. (this is because im putting on muscle mass, from lifting). It is also more sensitive now (both a good and a bad thing), and my nipples stay hard and firm longer. When I have my shirt off, all i have to do is play with my nipples for a few seconds, and they stay hard for the entire time my shirt is off- even if it isn't cold.if they are directly out in room temperature air, they stay hard. My hope is that since the gland has seperated, maybe it won't put so much pressure on my nipples and not push them out as much. ANY comments, questions and suggestions would help me right now.. Thanks. 

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
It sounds like an improvement so I'm happy for you.  To hear about gyne changing so significantly in one night is odd, though, to say the least.  Maybe somebody else can post something more meaningful. 

Offline woodchuck

• Posting Member
Now, it seems like the gyne is much softer, almost more fluid-like inside my chest. Can anyone relate? I still have puffy nipples, my left nip is much larger.. I was wondering if, since this is such a significant change for me, if the pec muscle would grow, and sort of intertwine with the gyne.. maybe it's just mostly fat with a little bit of gland.. The exercise that I think has made the most change on the gyne has been doing flyes. (Incline flyes) I suggest giving these a try next time you're at the gym.

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
Now, it seems like the gyne is much softer, almost more fluid-like inside my chest. Can anyone relate? I still have puffy nipples, my left nip is much larger.. I was wondering if, since this is such a significant change for me, if the pec muscle would grow, and sort of intertwine with the gyne.. maybe it's just mostly fat with a little bit of gland.. The exercise that I think has made the most change on the gyne has been doing flyes. (Incline flyes) I suggest giving these a try next time you're at the gym.

What type of setup do you use to do the inclined flyes?
I am pretty sure than if I build up my upper  and inner chest that I could hide most of mine.
my chest seems to be building  mostly in the outer area, giving a wider look to my chest, but leaving the inner upper part quite empty.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 01:18:10 PM by inquestion »

Offline woodchuck

• Posting Member
For incline flyes, I use an incline bench, and free weights (dumbbells.) It's an adjustable bench, I like it, and I try to work as many angles as I can, but I never go to a complete flat bench. It's difficult for me, because I think I am over analyzing where I want my gyne to go. I am trying to figure out the exercises that will give my chest the best possible look. Yesterday, I went to the student health center, and talked to the doctor. I am up for a blood test to determine the next step. I want them cut off! But for now I'm working out to improve the look. This will help you figure out a plan. http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html .. This is a good exercise and muscle directory.

Offline woodchuck

• Posting Member
Oh, the doc told me to stop drinking beer and smoking weed. He told me this will help decrease the gyne.. I've had them since age 13.. I don't think drinking and smoking has contributed to the gyne I have.. Maybe i'm wrong.. Has anyone seen improvement when they stoped drinking beer or smoking marijuana?

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
Oh, the doc told me to stop drinking beer and smoking weed. He told me this will help decrease the gyne.. I've had them since age 13.. I don't think drinking and smoking has contributed to the gyne I have.. Maybe i'm wrong.. Has anyone seen improvement when they stoped drinking beer or smoking marijuana?

I stopped for quite a long time. no difference.
but you should try. It might work for you.
I have never ever ever heard a doctor NOT say to stop smoking. Ever.

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Since gynecomastia is female breast tissue, I find it somewhat hard to believe that it would just disperse like that because of a workout.  If you told this to women they'd never work out again!

Offline e

I'm sorry to say, but it sounds like you just had your first ACTUAL work out. I have been lifting weights for 5 years now and been bodybuilding for the past year, and I hit my chest with inclined dumbell press, inclined flies, dumbell press, and declinded dumbell press. basically all you have done is worked out your muscles so much that you caused tiny tears all over your muscles and the pain is just them recovering and growing, not the gyne melting away, do a work out just as intense with your arms and you will have the same feeling in your arms, and again with your legs.

anyhow bodybuilding does help improve gyne to an extent, but if you really want to hit it, you should be doing exercises like flat bench as well as declined bench, cause that hits your pecs where the gyne is, however you still do want to do you inclined presses and flies, to promote a developed upper chest and not make the problem worse.

oh and the reason why you didn't hurt untill later that night is because of delayed onset muscle soreness here is something I just ripped from the net

Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) after a workout is quite common and quite annoying, particularly if you are just beginning an exercise program or changing activities. For the new exerciser who wakes up one day and goes a three mile walk, followed by push-ups and sit-ups, there is bound to be some muscle pain and soreness the next day or two. This is a normal response to unusual exertion and is part of an adaptation process that leads to greater stamina and strength as the muscles recover and build. The soreness is generally at its worst within the first 2 days following the activity and subsides over the next few days.

it usually occurs with in 12 to 24 hours after a workout

sorry to burt your bubble, but then again I could be wrong

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah, what this last guy said makes a lot of sense.  I never had any gym equipment but I did push ups at every different angle.  (using stairs to incline and other methods).  After 2 years of doing 100+ push ups a day, I never got any better.  Just made the problem worse.  Not only did I have man boobs, but I had man boobs on top of an enlarged muscular chest.  So basically it got to be twice as bad.

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
The tissue breaking apart and making the breast look smaller would be a good thing

The tissue that you say is now unattached in your chest may become a problem.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024