Author Topic: IS the wife happy with all the bras you buy?  (Read 4621 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Mine is not!  I just got a really good deal from a website called Yandy.  The bra (Which I already wanted) and the matching panties (which I had not even noticed before were on deep discount for $5.96.  So I bought them  The wife was not happy that I bought another bra to say the least.  She has many more than I do but thinks I am over doing the bra thing but for that price I could not let it just slip away.  I'll take the heat and she'll get over it but I just love looking at and buying bras.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Robin_wayne

• Posting Member
Haha.. Collection Competition in the house.

aboywithgirls

My wife and I are the same size. We can and do share our bras. Because of this, she gets it that I need a bra for all the same reasons as her.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi guys my wife is not happy with me getting any Bra other than a sports bra,i got a "regular" Bra one day and she blew a giant cork.Now if I want anything other than a sports bra I have to hide it and only wear it when she is not around.That is not O.K in my book.As far as the panties go I have been wearing them for most of my life and THAT she is O.K. with , go  figure that one out? Bright Blessings to all .

hammer

Hi guys my wife is not happy with me getting any Bra other than a sports bra,i got a "regular" Bra one day and she blew a giant cork.Now if I want anything other than a sports bra I have to hide it and only wear it when she is not around.That is not O.K in my book.As far as the panties go I have been wearing them for most of my life and THAT she is O.K. with , go  figure that one out? Bright Blessings to all .

If you have breast there should be no reason she has a problem with what type of bra you use to support the breast! My wife not only could care less but supports it, but as far as the parties, I don't get that myself!

aboywithgirls

My wife and I are both 36H/38G in most of our bras.  She is absolutely on board with any bra that I buy. If she likes it, she'll borrow it and the same goes for me. I wear a regular underwire bra and have for many years. For the size of my boobs, an underwire bra gives me excellent support as well as shape. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
My MISTAKE!  The bargain bra I bought was the wrong color, the band was to tight and the metal front closure was almost impossible to work.  I sent it back.

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
Knock on wood, my wife came home from the store with six bras and brallettes for me,,still haven't went in for a fitting,as my luck would have only one fit somewhat close ,she said it was kinda a shot in the dark on sizes, brallettes are not for me. She is trying to help,got to give her credit where credit Is do,she is doing her best .

aboywithgirls

The bralettes are not for me either. They are ok for sleeping in or maybe lounging around the house. I'm a little too gifted to wear a bralette for a work day. 
It great that your wife is helping you get the support you need. I can say that if she's willing to buy you a bra, she may go with you for a formal fitting. 

bikerbob

She hasn't complained yet.  I have 4 rather conservative leisure bras that I wear every day, and 4 more that I wear less frequently, including a racy lace underwire that usually hides in the back of my drawer.  I expect some good natured ribbing when she sees it hanging in the bathroom.  I wore it in public for the first time today.  It felt good and kind of naughty.
She owns quite a few herself so I don't expect any serious resistance in the future.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
All my wife owns are lace underwire bras and I have bought her at least 6 and at least two that we both own but are in different sizes, so I am safe wearing them but the matching panties are a different story.  We also have two matching bras in different colors, so again I am safe there.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
My wife told me she just doesn't understand why I have so many bras in so many colors. Until just recently she has worn nothing but white, wirefree bras and has only had 4 or 5 of them. I probably have 20+, all underwire. I love shopping for new bras, but I try not to buy very often so as to keep peace in the house. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Chestyoldman;  I am trying to do the same thing but I love shopping for bras.  To keep the peace if I buy one I get rid of one I no longer care for.  That way I get my bra count constant and she really has nothing to complain about.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Athena12@, I may have to start doing that, although not to keep the peace. My bra hanging rack is starting to get crowded!

aboywithgirls

I know that I have to clean out my top drawer as well. I've been fluctuating so much in my bra size a lot lately, though. Its nice to have different bra sizes to go to. I will however have my wife go through it to see 8f there are any that she wants first.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024