Author Topic: Do I have gynecomastia???? rate from 1-10  (Read 3459 times)

Offline rejv

I really feel like i do. I first noticed it around my 8th grade year when my dad pointed out that my nipples pop out of my shirt.  I was a very chubby child in my middle school days till my growth spurt sophmore year when i thinned out....too bad my chest didn't. And since then other people throughout high school would poke my nipples or flick them through my shirt. I didn't feel comfortable with it since then and i would always make sure i would wear double shirts on to hide it, even through triple digit weather till this day.  To me, excessive sweating and dehydration is worth concealing this embarrasment.  I am now 20 years old so i doubt anymore growing up would get rid of it so now i'am considering surgery.  My girlfriend likes to play with them and tease me about them but its the ridicule from my boys that makes me uncomfortable.  They make me feel unmanly, so i NEVER take my shirt off in public.

I already visited a surgey clinic to try to get a surgeon's opinion on them but i was unable to because i needed my insurance company's number and info and their terms on it. so i need help with that, what do i need to present to the receptionist as far as insurance goes to be able to schedule a meeting with a doctor.  and how much could it cost me to do?  would insurance companys pay for a surgery like this?

here are some pictures

Is it Gyne or just fat? would i have to have any kind of lipo done or just a gyne gland excision?

any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Offline James18

• Posting Member
Yep, you have got gyne... I would rate it with a 7 out of 10.

A puffy, wide and dark areola are clear signs that your glands have developed. And that, is not fat.
I would recommend you gland excision, as you have got some nice puffy areolas there.

Good luck.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
seems like is just gland...4/10....
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024