Author Topic: Just in seek of some answers/advice.  (Read 2729 times)

Offline Syroco

• Posting Member
Hey all, I'm 18 years old and I live in Arizona. I've been suffering from puffy nipples since I was about 13, and it escalated into "man boobs" around 15 years old. I've always been in general good shape, never overweight or anything.  Around when I was turning 16 years old, I began to be alot more active and dropped probably 20 lbs of fat and replaced it with 10-15lbs of muscle.  All was good, except my man boobs and puffy nipples were still there and now really began to irritate me. For the last few years its always been that way.  I've been real proud of my figure and body, besides the pesky gynecomastia really ruins the picture.  Since I was 13 I have hardly taken my shirt off for anyone, and I will admit the gynecomastia cuts back any confidence I have with my shirt off, even with a nice body.

Now looking around I notice my case is not as severe as a lot of peoples out there, but it still affects me greatly personally non the less.  I was hoping one of the few doctors on this website could just read over this post and examine my pictures. I'm really curious as to the severity of my case, and if the surgery for the removal is necessary or not. I just really want to make sure that I could noticeably benefit from the surgery if I were to get it done.

I'm sorry if the pictures aren't the best quality or show the appropriate angles. It was the best I could do. :P

Thank you!

DrBermant

Hey all, I'm 18 years old and I live in Arizona. I've been suffering from puffy nipples since I was about 13, and it escalated into "man boobs" around 15 years old. I've always been in general good shape, never overweight or anything.  Around when I was turning 16 years old, I began to be alot more active and dropped probably 20 lbs of fat and replaced it with 10-15lbs of muscle.  All was good, except my man boobs and puffy nipples were still there and now really began to irritate me. For the last few years its always been that way.  I've been real proud of my figure and body, besides the pesky gynecomastia really ruins the picture.  Since I was 13 I have hardly taken my shirt off for anyone, and I will admit the gynecomastia cuts back any confidence I have with my shirt off, even with a nice body.

Now looking around I notice my case is not as severe as a lot of peoples out there, but it still affects me greatly personally non the less.  I was hoping one of the few doctors on this website could just read over this post and examine my pictures. I'm really curious as to the severity of my case, and if the surgery for the removal is necessary or not. I just really want to make sure that I could noticeably benefit from the surgery if I were to get it done.

Thank you!

I work with many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia who complain that building muscle just pushed existing gland to a more prominent position.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia is a subtle form of male breast enlargement that can be managed with surgical contouring.  Check the many examples linking from that page. 

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024