Author Topic: 1 yr post operation  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Iamblack

• Posting Member
this is 1 year later. the gyno is still there. but the doc said theres nothing else she could do. she dont feel anything. i'm so frustrated right now. need help on how to convince a doc that i still have gyno.

hammer

You look fine! If your looking for perfection you need to look to the cross, as that is the only perfection there is! The rest of us don't come close whether it be our body or our actions!

If you are having trouble accepting yourself now that you are looking better you may want to talk to someone about that, because you no longer have breast, however you will still have some glands/tissue because if you didn't you would be caving in like the Little Dipper.

Offline Iamblack

• Posting Member
You look fine! If your looking for perfection you need to look to the cross, as that is the only perfection there is! The rest of us don't come close whether it be our body or our actions!

If you are having trouble accepting yourself now that you are looking better you may want to talk to someone about that, because you no longer have breast, however you will still have some glands/tissue because if you didn't you would be caving in like the Little Dipper.

thanks for the positive comment, lighten me up for a moment there. but that wont cut it, all i want is to wear a plain tee looking normal. with nothing protruding out. hopefully some doctors here can give their professional opinion on this post.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
I do believe further work could be of help to you.  But understand, second surgery is more difficult and less predictable.  If you original surgeon is not willing to attempt further refinement, then consider a consultation with an experienced gyne surgeon to assess your options.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024