Author Topic: Benito compression garment  (Read 2178 times)

Offline drogen

• Posting Member
 stopped wearing the compression garment Dr Benito gave me after about 4 weeks post op of wearing it now a couple of days later some of the puffyness in the nipples has come back :o now even though Benito told me when i spoke to him in london about 3wks after the op that i should expect to see a slight return in puffyness due to scar tissue,

i was wandering if taking off the compression garment so early was a good idea  ???   

irish lad

i dont think you taken it off to early...i was told id have to wear mine for 4 weeks til the 27th of june..you only have to wear the vest for a month i think its the same for pretty much everyone unless your doc says otherwise..i intend 27th to be my last day with vest i hate the thing its realy iratating.. i dont think youv taken it of early bud 4 weeks is a long time to wear the vest!!

Offline drogen

• Posting Member
yea i know i was told to wear it for 4 weeks to but after wearing it that long it seemed a bit wierd when i took it off and things puffed up a little, still i remain positive anyway still trying to formulate a decent workout plan. 

irish lad

im a qualified fitness instructor next week have my final exam..let me know if i can help you but id need to know your goals an what you want to acheive ie..weight loss or bulk up etc.. id be more than happy to give you a list of some exercises and all that.. good luck

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member
Hi Irish,
Would I be able to get some help from you mate. I lost about stone and half pre op since xmas, still want to lose more body fat , especially round hips, but then want to bulk up my upper body, especially arms. Just want to be trim and a good shape, not expecting to be mr body builder uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

irish lad

no prob bud il send on a few tips and excercises in a personal message  ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024