Author Topic: Leading Lady Bra  (Read 3678 times)

Offline kens

• Posting Member
Hi All

Great website and thanks for the help reading all that you have put here.
Has anyone tried the Leading Lady 4011 Dreamy Comfort Cotton Sleep & Leisure Bra and if so are there sizing issues or fit issues?
I have recently started wearing the Rhonda Shear 9588 Ahh Seamless Leisure Bra (my first) and found that though I measured out at a 40C that was too small, as was the Elita 8838 Silk Magic Crossover Bra which was way too small.
New to this game and would welcome and appreciate any thoughts.

hammer

Get a formal fitting, best thing I ever did for myself!

You will be trated with great respect, no need to fear anything about doing it!

Welcome to the forum.

Bob

Offline kens

• Posting Member
Thanks Bob. Thinking about it. 

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
You will likely find that every brand, and even different bras made by the same company are not the same size and fit differently.
They seem to have no standards at all despite offering many different specific sizes. I think they got Marty Feldman to make the measurements.

aboywithgirls

I also hope that you decide to get fitted for a full support bra. A leisure bra is an excellent choice for sleeping but, you won't have the support that you really need. That being said, you will find that a full coverage, underwire bra will give you your best support. However, underwire bras aren't for everyone. All I wear are underwire bras and others wear soft cup bras. The best thing you can do for yourself is start out with a formal fitting and discuss your needs and concerns with a professional, get a bra that meets your needs and start wearing it and feel the difference. 

Offline gotgyne

Getting fitted by a professional is the best you can do. There is absolutely no reason to be embarrassed, since the women in the shops are very helpful. You'll be by far not the first male who asks for a fitting.
I prefer soft cup bras, but that's my personal choice.  Even for large breasts there are a lot of soft cup bras with very strong support.
John
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 05:26:39 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
You may wish to try an underwire bra as these give great support to your "assets". The leisure bra is a great item when relaxing but for every day life you cannot beat a proper fitting underwire. Be well (zei gezunt).

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
I actually tried a couple leading lady bras this fall, when they came available on a great sale, and found that with my smaller cup size but larger band, they do work for me and are quite comfortable.  The slightly padded cups do a good job of supporting my breast, and the outline is quite minimal.
May not work as well for our larger breasted brothers, but for guys like me, not a bad choice.

Offline kens

• Posting Member
Thanks for the heads up.dbweb. Still haven't decided on buying them.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
First you need to stop thinking about a bra as a female garment.  It is just a supportive garment for breasts.  Most of the people who have breasts large enough to need support are women so that is the market that they cater to.  The male chest is different from the female chest and the breasts of a man are usually spaced wider apart. The male chest also has a decidedly different taper than that of a woman.  That means that getting a proper fit is going to be difficult.  In most cases, a proper fitting is going to be essential.  Just as you need a proper fitting for a good suit, a proper fitting is also essential if you need a bra. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024