Author Topic: Braless and in a bra  (Read 1157 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I love these conversations and it is definitely comforting to spend time with men who contend with breasts developing on their chests.  The question of whether it is time to wear a brassiere will be asked over and over again simply because new men arrive who have the same concerns.  There is no doubt that wearing a well fitting brassiere can profoundly change our relationship with our breasts.  Yes, it can contribute to greater comfort but it does other things as well... opening to a more feminine attitude is certainly one of them... though that can be a road not everyone wants to take.  For that reason we talk about sports bras rather than underwire brassieres with lace trim.

The celebration of acceptance has made all the difference in my journey.  My relationship with breasts and brassieres may be a bit different but I couldn't have come to freedom about it all without the support of men here.  I'm quite mesmerized by my surprisingly voluptuous breasts and I love how they look in the unlined, underwire brassiere I'm wearing at the moment.  Clearly, we each find out own way to acceptance and if we choose to wear a brassiere we will have our own approach to presenting ourselves... breasts and all.  I admit to the erotic dimension of the journey for me but I have no expectation that exists for others.  I'm delighted there is enough room on this board for us to explore the way we choose to do so... whether we wear a brassiere full-time or not.  Have a lovely day everyone!

Offline gotgyne

In fact there is no "one size fits all", since all of us are different. Some shave their breast hair, others don't. Some wear panties, others don't. And so on. But what unifies us is that we here in the acceptance part of this forum are wearing bras at least sometimes and don't ask for surgery.
John
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 03:52:49 PM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline gotgyne

I feel more comfortable and confident in a bra.  At a certain point, we become too big to hide we have breasts, so what is the big deal of others seeing we wear a bra for the full and heavy breasts they already know we have.

Another of me in a bra and braless
Looking at your pics it is more than understandable that you feel more comfortable and confident wearing a bra. I'd even say that I'm "feeling complete" with such a garment. And it's not only the physical but the mental aspect too and especially.
John

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Busty:
Yeah, and here is with a bra ... (don't know why it doesn't display w/o clicking on it)

Offline Jack A

• Posting Member
BM, you need a bra like a woman does. It just works better. And that top really suits you—what type of top is it? I think I have one similar.

I assume you’re something like 38D?

Offline Jack A

• Posting Member
I'm a 36E, and after a decade in the game I'd like to think I'm pretty good at guessing ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024