Author Topic: Back Home  (Read 436 times)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Good afternoon everyoone! For anyone who may recognize my name, hello and hope you are all doing well! 

I had left this forum twice and just felt an urge to return. Initially leaving due to just needing a break from everything online. And second time just feeling I've contributed all I could try to contribute and left. It was stupid and I should have just logged off lol. But wanted to come back home if you will, and if i may, because I just missed this place a lot. It's great to see how evolved its become and browsing the topics and comments seeing new names, old names, just a great place still! If you'll have me lol, I'd love to be back :) 

My "story" for what it's worth:

I am in late 30s and have a small c cup bust line. I never thought I'd be a guy who needed a bra due to his growing breasts but here I as we all are. When I first joined I was 32 with just minor budding, nothing to even see, just enough to make me concerned and find anything online I could to educate myself. Thus finding this forum. Nothing much happened as some time went by, but around 35 I noticed growing pains occurring frequently probably about every 3-5 weeks. It felt like my chest was definitely filling in more. My shirts didn't fit right, they looked stretched in the chest area, and while things weren't in your face obvious, it was obvious to me things were sticking out more than before. 
Around this time I begun experiencing ED and it began periodically and over time from then to now (37 now) ED has become a regular issue. As well as acne in some areas that are recognized as common areas for hormonal imbalance. My chest has continued to grow and about 2 months ago I became a small C cup (34c). Always got C's on my report cards, now I got them on my chest...yay lol..

This forum was key in accepting myself as a guy who may have breasts when I was just budding, to accepting myself as a guy who has breasts. There is no doubt there is some kind of imbalance that causes this in any of us. Whether its found out to be why or not, mine has been idiopathic. Contrary to breasts, ED and other issues, 10 years of education dr's just shrug their shoulders and say pay the co pay on your way out, like thanks... LOL 

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and hope to be welcomed back to this wonderful forum. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I do remember the name.  I'm glad you came back to us.  Folks come and go for various reasons.  It's all good. 

I hope you were able to sort things out and are in a good place now.  It appears so.  I see you have been contributing on a number of threads.  You've made a splash already.  I'm delighted.  Things are all over the board here now.  I feel for the better.  those that are active tend to have a very open mind to the diversity we all share.  Again, I think that is as wonderful and welcome as can be.  Contribute as you have and please speak freely.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Thanks! I am in a good place at the moment. I hope to help contribute where I  may be able here. Is it still an active forum

Offline Sunrae

• Posting Member
Welcome back.  :)  Don't be rough on yourself for leaving or having conflicting feelings.  Gynecomastia acceptance can be an odd, evolving journey to find one's self on.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Welcome back, Dude/w boobs.  I enjoyed your posts. Every bit of information, helps me with my issue.  We all deal differently with unexpected events.  Sounds like you are doing your best.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Thanks y’all. I appreciate it. I certainly am doing my best with what I got. At the end of the day I know I’m a great guy, father and husband. I may not be ideal in regard to having what is given to me and how I handle it with choosing to wear bras but we all have our skeletons on some level I suppose. In the end I realized how priceless a community like this is, how valuable having fellowship with people like everyone here is in comments direct messages and just overall reading and it is great to just see everything still going strong here. Appreciate y’all 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I'm late to the party here, but like others, I want to welcome you back and convey my best wishes, DWB.

Offline Midagemoobs2

• Posting Member
Want to add to welcoming you back.  Your posts gave me courage try an underwire.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
I also enjoyed your posts and am glad to see you are back and active 
Regards, Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024