Author Topic: exposure  (Read 4861 times)

Confused old man

I am at the point now where I don’t care if people see my bra straps or notice that I have boobs. I mean like what are they going to do?..take away my recess....point and laugh...try and shame me...hahahaha..I know people notice that I have boobs. I see them look at my chest. I’m just done worrying about it. I know I have a huge hormonal imbalance. So I have boobs. So I wear a bra...who cares...things could always be worse. Just happy I’m alive and kicking and having fun still👍😃

Offline Johndoe1

I too have had that"confirmation" touch on the shoulder. It used to bother me. It doesn't now. Would I prefer to not be touched? Yes. But I think I would rather have that than something more open like a comment.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I too have had that"confirmation" touch on the shoulder. It used to bother me. It doesn't now. Would I prefer to not be touched? Yes. But I think I would rather have that than something more open like a comment.
I have has the shoulder touch and back touch several times. stopped caring along time ago. had ni peoblem going to the beach with out a shirt

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Yeah at this stage of life i don’t mind if they touched shoulder for curious and confirmation. I would never expect a open comment or question but after it I did use the iPhone “Hearing” option to where you can leave your phone in a room and connect it to your Bluetooth headphones to hear what is being said in a room you’re not in. Went to restroom several times using it and was curious if when I’d leave if they’d ask does anyone else notice it seems he’s wearing a bra lol. But never  happened.
Honestly even if someone asked or grabbed or made it plain as day they were curious I wouldn’t try to argue it. I’m very comfortable with myself always have been and couldn’t imagine being offended or embarrassed if someone openly asked or brought it up.
yes, well said. I also wear womens bladder control panties fulltime even to the Drs. havent worn a bra yet if it is going to involve any kind of chest exam

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
usually the foot Dr and for bloodwork

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
what I ment was that I feel ok with a bra because that is one area they wont check

aboywithgirls

I look back and I remember trying to be the master of disguise wearing layers to hide my bra that I wore because I had to support my breasts and conceal my nipples. 

I started wearing wife beater undershirts which helped. I eventually moved towards cotton blend camisoles which came in more colors and were more comfortable.

My breasts kept growing and became impossible to hide. I made the decision to just go with it. I started wearing ladies blouses and other tops which actually fit at the bust and the waist. Wearing ladies tops and slacks sort of made my chest fit in with the rest of my body.

Today as a woman, wearing a bra is not only accepted for me, it's expected for me. It's unfair for society to say women have to wear a bra while they say that men can't.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024