Author Topic: Any advice?  (Read 3183 times)

Offline scammed_by_pills

Please don't mistake me for an advertiser. I bought pills on the internet last Thursday that claim to cure gyno, well,  claim to reduce fatty cells in your chest. I think it's the same pill that some of you on this website refer to as "diet of questionable value" pill. Anyway, I never saw this website before I paid for the pills and after I bought them I started thinking about some of the things that I had read on the site that just seemed too fishy. The advertising style was a lot like some of the websites that claim to get you ripped fast and easy with their magical workout routines that somehow were never discovered since the beginning of time. But you have to pay them a certain amount to learn their "so-called" secrets.

I did some research after I had already paid for the pills. That led me to this site and I read several boards discussing this "diet of questionable value pill" after I typed in the name of the pill on the search bar. I noticed a trend in the topics. Everyone who started them had posted only four or five times and pretty much spoke the same way, same personality, etc. And also many people claim to have used them without any result in their gyno. aled at the links on the website I went to, researched some of the people on the testimonials, and it linked to another website that had the same information, exactly, with only few changes. Those changes being website appearance, different name of pill, that kind of thing. But basically it had the exact same information, which led me to believe that the same person, or persons probably made multiple websites to hide the fact that they are scammers. I'm no expert on scams, so I have a hard time telling what's legitimate. I was just desperate because I've always hated my gyno and that's the only thing about my body that I don't like. I've worked out with weights, done calisthenics, aerobics, plyometrics, isometrics, all sorts exercises. Even yoga. I'm sure all of you can emphathize with me because you have the same problem

Anyway, the reason I posted was that I need advice on what I should do now. I bought the 5-bottle "deal" and after reading the messages on this website I was wondering if it would be possible to get my money back, or take some kind of action against the company. I read in one post that somebody tried to get a refund because they make this claim. This is a quote from the actual website.

"21. If for some reason I am not satisfied can I return the "diet of questionable value" (insert brand)?
Yes, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your results you may return the product for a refund. We want to assure and give you the confidence that you are achieving optimal results and we fully back up our product 100%. "diet of questionable value" purpose is to give you the results you desire without gouging your wallet. We feel that surgeons charged an outrageous fee for a procedure that can be easily avoided and is often unnecessary. ie. breast reduction surgery or liposuction. "diet of questionable value"
was created to combat and to be a safe and affordable alternative to painful and high costing surgery. Gaining the results you desire such as a more masculine chest should not cost you an arm and a leg (figuratively speaking).

Of course, there's different brands out there. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, the reason I posted was that I read from a post on this website that somebody tried to get a refund but the site replied that 30 days had already passed and he could no longer get the refund. I can't find anything mentioning 30 days in the website that I bought the scam pills. I want to send them an e-mail requesting my money back, but I don't know if it will do any good. And I don't know how to approach the situation. What kind of message could I write, or tell them over the phone? I just now got the pills today and have taken three. To be honest, I felt like crap after I took them. Since I just now ordered it do you think I can do anything to get my money back?  Sorry for the long post, but I thought it was necessary to give an accurate description of my account.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024