Author Topic: stories?  (Read 2622 times)

Offline laxxdude67

• Posting Member
  • whats up
I was just wondering if anyone has or has heard of a success story involving gyne going away after puberty.  Im 15, and my doctor's said that it should go away in a couple years 2 years ago.  Ive seen alot of questions talking about how people should wait it out, and i was wondering if there really is something to wait for.  I just really need some type of emotional boost, this gyne is sooo freakin annoying. >:(                 
   thanks

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
My gyne started around 10 or 11 years old. I never went to a doc before this year because I was always so ashamed. I'm now 23 and my puffy nips haven't gone away. I'm getting surgery on July 3rd! As far as I know, if you've had your puffed nips for a few years, they are pretty much there to stay.

Offline moobzSUck

• Posting Member
Those type of guys don't come to this forum but in my opinion it's highly unlikely.

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
yes they do, mine left after 3 years

hope this helps

by the way, moobzSUck - your opinion is wrong. It's more likely to go away than it is to stay. The figures are actually that around 90% of pubertal cases go away by themselves.

It depends also on how bad your case is - are you also overweight? Does your dad/grandad have it?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 05:49:26 AM by Jay999 »

Offline laxxdude67

• Posting Member
  • whats up
thanks jay,
the thing is im as skinny as i can be, im 6'2 and 150 pounds.  I exercise every day and as far as i know, only my dad has had gyne.  But thanks for the replies.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024