Author Topic: Surgery inquiries on my lump and puffy nipples.  (Read 3862 times)

Offline chrisv10

Im quite new to the forum and i have the gynecomastia lump under 1 nipple (left) but i still have the gynecomastia puffy nipple look with both nipples and was wondering if surgery would be able to get rid of both the lump from the left nipple and the look from both even though there is no lump under the right nipple. I am 16 years old and do workout at the gym everyday if that makes a difference. I am 63kg or so and 174cm.
Thanks for any help.

Offline YNWA!

hi i went to a doctor and he said i havent got gynecomastia, but my nipples are puffy and stick out and he said i can get surgery on this 2 reduce the areola, if anybody has ever had surgery on this could u please get back to me on how bad the scarring will be and how long it will take to heal. thanks

Offline chrisv10

I would also like to know that, also just to clarify, the lump is from gynecomastia right? The doctor said so but he didn't seem too convincing.

Offline MSJ108

You may have some gland formation causing the puffy nipples. You are young though and have a really good chance you will outgrow it. I would wait another couple years and see how things turn out. Hang in there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024