Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2085 times)

Offline struggling

Hello

I am a weight lifter. Very big on the sport and take my body very seriously. Unfortunately, I suffer from a slight case of gynecomastia. Unless my nipples are hard I have them sticking out, extremely puffy. It's not "bitch breasts", they are just puffy.

Anyway, I'm about 5 feet 7 inches tall, I weigh about 186 pounds and my bodyfat% is about 24%. Up until I was 17, I was 135 pounds at about 15% bodyfat and had the same problem. I put on some muscle, increased my bench press from 145 pounds up to 275 pounds, so I put on some muscle. But I was curious, if I were to cut my bodyweight down to about 165, giving me a roughly 14% bodyfat estimate, would I be able to burn the gynecomastia? The outter part of my chest has fat, there's no line leading from my anterior deltoids to my pectoralis muscle like the muscle itsself is suppose to look. I was lean before, had a 4-pack, but I didn't have much muscle mass at all, I'm much stronger now, so if I were to lose some of this bodyfat, do you think it's likely that I could burn away the gynecomastia? I appreciate feedback, I posted pics of my gynecomastia once before, rate those if you haven't yet.

Thanks for those taking time to help.

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
No, the only way to be free of gyne is surgery. What you have behind your nipples is gland. It can't be reduced with exercise.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024