Author Topic: how bad is it? pictures...  (Read 4859 times)

Offline GYM18

• Posting Member
ive noticed it about a year ago, i guess its not that bad, it just basically made my self esteem go back to zero. Im pretty sure surgery is the only way to go.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
That's pretty much exactly what I had.

I totally empathise with how it fucks up your confidence. It seems so minor, so inconsequential, but it's not. Especially if you are in good shape - big nipples poking out of t-shirts is a nightmare. For the more unfortunate dudes on this forum who have massive breasts, your (and my) case looks like nothing.

But yeah, surgery is the only way to get it sorted out. I got it done just 4 days ago. It's so worth the cost.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline GYM18

• Posting Member
do you have any before-after pictures? i know its worth the cost, its just that its gonna be hard getting that money together...my mom thinks its normal, but as u and i can both see its not.im 18 now i hope i can get this whole ordeal resolved by the time im 20.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
do you have any before-after pictures? i know its worth the cost, its just that its gonna be hard getting that money together...my mom thinks its normal, but as u and i can both see its not.im 18 now i hope i can get this whole ordeal resolved by the time im 20.

I might be able to dig up some before pictures, but so far I have no after pictures. I'll take some though.

Offline rage.against.the.machine

• Bronze Member
I was similiar.

here ya go
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17969.0

Offline SportsKid

• Posting Member
ALthough I'm younger, I have pretty much the same thing as you do. I'm in a good shape as well, and I hate in, specially when I'm at the beach or pool...I simply have to be always on water, or cold, or lying down with my back upwards...I really hate it, but you must also think that surgery sometimes might not do much better...it should be performed by a good surgeon...

Offline Spleen

Not too bad.  Certainly not worth avoiding beach and no shirt situations so aggressively.  It ain't gonna go away without the help of a good surgeon, but it's not so terrible you can't do normal stuff until then.  Believe me, no one else will notice your chest or care even a fraction as much as you already do. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024