Author Topic: Topical, localized Fat burners...  (Read 5319 times)

Offline Frost_Nico

Hello All,

I am new here and have been doing some reading. Its great to have found a forum where many others with similar problems can come for useful information and support.

I have a question. I have read that gyno will usually have some hard tissue or soft tissue deposits that you can typically feel behind the nipple. I don't seem to have eaither. More over, when my nipples are hard (from being cold) my chest/nipples look great. Its only when not hard my nipples are really puffy. Because of that I have done allot of reading that suggests maybe I dont have gyno and that its just estrogen induced fatty deposits that cannot be burned by regular diet and exercise alone. I have found some fat burning gels, estrogen blockers, etc. that claim to reduce the puffyness in the nipple by reducing and burning the localized fatty deposits. Some of the gels/lotions are expensive...Yohimburn ES, Dermacut, AIFM, LipoDerm and a slew of others (some rated better than others). I was just wondering if anyone here has ever tryed any of them with any success? Or, are these just scam products? I know some of  them do work in regards to fat burning and creating lean defintion but wondering if it could actually counter what ever is causing the puffy nipples in particular.

Thanks for any help/feedback you can provide!!

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
These have been around for a while and I feel like the old adage should apply:

"If it worked, you would know about it by now."

Perhaps there is a new product out there that works better, but if any of those three products worked a lot more people would know about it.  I remember when people were first testing them out on bodybuilding forums 5 or 6 years ago and keeping my fingers crossed!  I still have yet to see any conclusive results myself in all of my reading and internet wanderings.

By all means though, give it a shot and give us your own account!  Extra experimentation and information is a good thing.
If the worst health issue you face is only an aesthetic one - remember it is just that. You can fix it with surgery, or hide it, or deal with it. The bottom line - we are all battling something that shouldn't stop us from missing out on life and living how we want to. Everyone should be so lucky!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024