Author Topic: Lipo or Excision?  (Read 2227 times)

Offline LO12

Hi,

I'm 15 and I have had gynecomastia for about 2.5 years. I know that they may reduce in size, but I doubt it considering that my dad's didn't. I know it might seem stupid for a 15yo to be asking about surgery, but I was just wondering what the lipo/excision thing is all about.

I am not overweight even in the slightest and I'd say that I'm better than average muscular wise. My nipples used to have hard lumps in them when the first started getting bigger. However, now they are soft and have no lumps whatsoever. Is this softness fat? Or gland?

I had always thought that the hard lump was gland, and anything soft would be fat, but as I'm not fat at all, is this in fact glandular tissue?

What I am getting at here is: Would my nipples need lipo, excision, or both?

Also, does anyone else have a similar condition to mine?

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
First of all, yes, millions of males across the globe have a similar condition to yours.  So there's nothing to worry about.  Gyne is very, very common.

Getting hard lumps under the nipple when going through adolescence is VERY common, and like yours, most of the time the lumps go away and there's no further problem. 

So, really, we now need to see a picture of your chest to see what you're talking about.  If you're not overweight and you can't feel any hard tissue underneath your nipple(s), then I'm not sure what you have.  That's why we need to see.  Sometimes guys THINK they have gyne when they really don't.  I'm not saying that's your situation.....just stating the facts. 

Can you post a pic of your chest to show what you're talking about?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024