Author Topic: Post Surgery - Puffy Nipples?  (Read 2987 times)

Offline newjerseyguy

• Posting Member
I had my surgery 5 days ago. I feel like my left nip is still pretty puffy. This is the one side that had been very puffy to begin with, I Def see a difference but I was wondering if anyone still had puffy nips after surgery. It feels swollen to me but I can't tell right now if its because of the surgery or tissue still there. Wondering if anyone had this same problem where there nips were still puffy after surgery but it went away. I had my surgery done with Lipo. Doctor was prepare to do an incision if he felt it was needed but his tools are capable of removing tissue. In my case I was told incision was not needed as tissue was removed through lipo. Any similar case? 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Local swelling at the surgical site is not at all uncommon. If it is severe, you should contact your surgeon. Otherwise, be patient, It will diminish over time.
Grandpa Dan

Offline newjerseyguy

• Posting Member
Thank you paw paw. I know patient is key post surgery. This is really going to test my skills.

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
I remember pm'ing you about which doctor you went to (I'm also in NJ) and I had a consult with him. He also told me the same thing about doing lipo only and excision if necessary, but I didn't feel comfortable with his vague approach.

Hope it all goes well for you. Did you have puffy nipples?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024