Author Topic: Surgery Planned with Dr. Prashant Yadav  (Read 2316 times)

Offline Hotdogs753

• Posting Member
I've been in consultation with Dr. Prashant Yadav and have just booked my flights to India for the 29th of May.

I was talking to two doctors, Dr Navin Rao and Dr. Prashant Yadav. Both gave me quotes for surgery for my Gynecomastia and for some lipo from the lower abdomen. (According to doctors I have Grade 2a on my right and Grade 1 on my left side)

Anyways the quotes I got were
Dr Navin Rao - 90,000 rs
Dr. Prashant Yadav - 60,000 rs (or 30,000 for just gynecomastia)

So I've decided to go with Dr. Prashant Yadav based on price and he seems pretty reasonable with a good response rate for to emails.

I'll post some pre and post images after the surgery.

Offline ripppit

• Posting Member
Hi Bro,

All the best for the surgery, but can u plz share some light as to wht kind of surgery will it be, is it only lipo or lipo+excision???

Can you please also post some pre-op pics, so that we can have some more clarity as to what does "Grade 2a on my right and Grade 1 on my left side" actually mean???....

Regards,
Ripppit

Offline Hotdogs753

• Posting Member
I will have Lipo + Excision.

The Different Grades:
Grade I: small enlargement, no skin excess
Grade IIA: moderate enlargement, no skin excess
Grade IIB: moderate enlargement with extra skin
Grade III: marked enlargement with extra skin.

It's basically asymmetric my right side has moderate enlargement whilst my left side has minimal (eg. Puffy Nipples).

(Examples - malebreastsurgeryindia.com/moderate-gynecomastia-photos.html)

Offline ripppit

• Posting Member
Hi Hotdogs,

Thanks for the reply, i think i might also have the grade 2 or 2a  type of gynaecomastia, just to confirm will he conduct a key hole surgery as i have that it leaves quite clear scars.

Regards,
Ripppit

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024