Author Topic: Good undershirt?  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Iron6

I have puffy nipples, not that bad thankfully, they look fine after a workout or when swimming, and honestly im not too conscious with my shirt off, the only think that bothers me is with a shirt.

I'm a weightlifter and when I suck my stomach in and flex my abs I look very lean, if I force my stomach out I look at least 15% bf if not 20%. I still have a pretty good big of fat on me, but I'm hardly overweight or obese. I'm cutting now hoping I lose most the fat or mass in them, they are very soft and squishy except for the lumps, in my right one its barely noticable, a sliver of a pea, maybe 1mm or even half a mm thick, and only a few across. The left one is a little worse, about the size of a pea cut in half, if I raise my arm over my head you can see it up top a little. Neither bother me, the puffiness does.

I'm currently cutting fat and I want to get until I have abs unflexed, or just in general look very lean and cut and see if the nipples are still an issue. In the mean time I hate wearing tight shirts because you can see the little puff in the right lighting or angle and honestly I feel like I look like crap because of it. If I wear a wifebeater while its still tight it will make it unnoticeable even to myself but especailly when its really hot and my movement stretches the shirt they start showing though again, probably only to myself, and primarily when looking down, but enough to always lurk in my mind.

Would a compression shirt make my chest look completely normal in a form fitting shirt? Furthermore how uncomfortable is it tightness wise and how much of it can you see under your shirt?

Could anyone recommend me a shirt? I doubt I need the kevlar reinforced extra strength version for puffy nipples, but a regular wife beater won't quite cover it for long either. I also don't want to pay 90$ for a single shirt if possible  :P.

Also is a mild/semi moderate case of puffy nipples even on a lean guy really that big of a deal to most people? I see tons of guys with nipples like mine at the pool, even guys nearly as lean, its just when I wear a shirt it bugs me. I just can't afford surgery, I'm a broke student pocketing about 100-200$ a month, and I'm going to college for 6 years, and losing a lot of muscle mass during recovery would screw with me even more than my puffy nipples do. Honestly I would like to just wear a fairly tight tank top/compression shirt and forger about them, is it possible? I lose sleep over it sometims.

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
wear a regular beater and forget about it. Who cares? its all in your head. People are so busy in their own stuff these days, no one cares. Post pics with and without undershirt.

hammer

I have to agree with the last poster! We are our worst critics! The fact is we are not notice as much as we think we are! I have big double D breast and I've never seen anyone looking at them, and I'm a people watcher myself. I've never had anyone say anything the last 35 years or more, and I'm 55.

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
Buy an underarmour sonic compression t . i gurantee this will work good for you :p

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024