Author Topic: Puffy nipples surgery (Dr. Fielding) questions  (Read 2579 times)

Offline eyorker

• Posting Member
Hi all,

I am 24 years old, and have had puffy nipples since at least puberty. I had a consultation with Dr. Fielding (a surgeon in Toronto) last Monday, and am planning to schedule a surgery with him, but I have a few questions from the community before. Many people on this forum have gotten surgery with him (here is actually where I heard of him), so they probably know what he does better than me. From what he told me, it's a simple incision around the nipple and then they just yank out the gland (I watched parts of a youtube video of a surgery, although I kind of regret it). The quote he gave me (after OHIP) was $900, which isn't too bad (free would have been better), $600 of which is a 'surgical fee'; not sure what that is but anyways, here are my questions:

1. Has anyone ever negotiated a price before? What is the 'surgical fee'?

2. Does the scar leave a bald patch of hair around the nipple? I'm a bit hairy so I think I might be able to spare some lol.

3. Is the scar very noticeable?

4. Will I be able to wear white and very light-clothed tshirts? This is probably my main concern (and I should have probably numbered this question as #1 haha)

My issues with gynecomastia are actually the nipple sticking through the shirt, forcing me to wear loose and/or dark colors, which is something I am fed up with, although I actually don't mind taking my shirt off. I have attached two photos, one without a shirt where it's not so bad, and one with a shirt where in my opinion, the nipple really takes away from how I look.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from some of you.

Regards,
C.

Offline troubledman

• Posting Member
Your case actually dont look bad....its not in a situation where people will "WOW BIG NIPPLES"...

I dont think anyone will really bother about your chest....many guys i see look like that too.

The shirt you are wearing is probably one of the worst ...its so thin, and white....

You will look fine in many other kind of tshirts...

But if that really bothers you...and you want a perfect body...then go ahead for your surgery...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024