Author Topic: wolfmans diary  (Read 27298 times)

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
hello everyone i am now 5 weeks post op and some days i am very happy with the result and some day when i am swollen i am really disapointed with the result.
when im swollen my temper is very bad becouse i dont want to have those damn boobs i want to be flatchested all the time and when im not swollen im the happiest guy in the world.
its another thing that im reacting to thats when im looking down on my chest it looks like im having boobs but when im looking into a mirror im almoust completly flat.
i dont know if every guy who has had the surgery has the same feelings but its not fun i hope it gets better when the swelling stops.
at the moment i am 90 % happy with the resullt the only thing thats im not happy with completly is the nipples they are little puffu but i think and hope its swelling.
a week ago i went swimming for the first time in ages and that was wonderful absolutly amazing.
thats it for today see u later.

Henrik may 2
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Dean

• Posting Member
Wolf, i am 8 days post op and noticed the same thing. when i look down, i see what looks like fat that was left by surgeon, but as i look in mirror, i see it looks like very natural contour. so, i'm going to wait and see. so far i am very happy. i look at my chest and it looks like its not mine (i'm 42 and had them since 13). take care and good luck!

Offline wolfman

now 6 weeks post op i massaging every day and i think thats help it feels good anyway i must wear the vest one moore week but i tried one day without it and i swollen up abit so i think im gonna use it for a couple weeks longer than my ps told me to.
i belive that the swelling is going down a bit but my left side is little bigger than the right.

Bye Henrik May 9

Offline wolfman

7 weeks post op and i started to lift some weights today and that feelt great i still cant decide if im 100 % happy becouse when i look down on my chest im not happy i think it looks like im still having breasts but when im looking in the mirror im very happy with the result it looks great.
i dont like that feeling hope it gets better

Bye Henrik  May 14 :D

Offline Jason593

• Silver Member
  • GYNO is mostly gone! WOOHOO!!!
when im looking down on my chest it looks like im having boobs but when im looking into a mirror im almoust completly flat

It's weird, but my case is actually the opposite.

When I look down on them they seem to have a nice shape, especially because the dreaded "pyramid" is gone.

But then I look in the mirror and they look somewhat similar to pre-op. It might be because I had a mild case to begin with. Who knows.
J
Liposuction on April 25th, 2003.  
(.)(.)  <-- no more

Offline wolfman

im so unhappy right now i stopt using the vest yesterday and my nipples are now puffy i hope and think its swelling and it must go away in time.
if the nipples still are puffy after 6 mounths i think i must do a second surgery becouse im dont want to have those damn puffu nipples but i hope so very very very very very much that they will go away by it self in time

Bye Henrik MAY 19 :'(

Offline wolfman

im still unhappy but i think its a little better i massage every day and it feels good to do that i belive its swelling left and i would like to see the result when the swelling goes down but i hate to wait i never thought it would be so hard to wait.
i must say that i have a wounderful wife she lissens to my worryes and all the shit a have to go throu every day u are the best karin i love u ;)

Offline TightYukon

• Bronze Member
  • 2 1/2 pounds lighter!
SAME EXACT feeling bro, 90 percent happy but the excess hard swelling on the sides makes them feel bigger than there actually are, plus when I look down I think boob, see boob, look in the mirror FLAT, I ask my g/f she says....FLAT, so its total just myself.  I have the same days though I want this hard swelling gone and a flattest chest possible all the time.  When I wake up the hard swelling is smaller and not so bad when I go to walk around and enjoy my day it get more swollen and larger, its frustrating sometimes when people tell you that you are flat and you look at yourself as not being flat.  I am only 3 weeks PS this wed. and I go tomorrow to find out the swelling problems here I am gonna ask the PS so many d**m questions about swelling that I will post what he tells me, hell I know I gotta be flatter he took out over a pound in each boob!  That's why this board is so great to know that I am the only one not feeling this way makes me feel better about the situation!
Bilateral lipo and excision

Offline wolfman

thanks for the reply tightykon it feels good to know i m not alone in this matter i stert using the vest again to see if the swelling goes down faster i will post and tell if it does

Good Luck Henrik may 27

Offline TightYukon

• Bronze Member
  • 2 1/2 pounds lighter!
I went to the doctor this morning and he said that it was lymphatic swelling since there so was much fat sucked out.  He basically said resume all activites ( after 3 weeks) and that I was healing great, he said massage and take vitamin E he said it helps breast swelling and to take advil twice a day for swelling.  He also told me to massage the hard swelling with lubriderm and he said within 2 months (what a long time huh!) they will be fully shrank.  He said not to worry about the size becuase there is swelling and bruising inside and I will become flatter as the swelling goes down, so I guess just stick in there bud, I have another apointment not until aug. and he was review how I have progressed then.

Offline TigerBoiSD

• Bronze Member
  • Life Begins on  5-29-03
You know I am having mine cut out on Thursday. If after the surgery my nipples are puffy I will probably be fine with it, just to get rid of the breast tissue will be a godsend. I am having bi excision, lipo and lateral lipo under the arms to get rid of a little roll of fat that has grown there, I am 6 ft 1in 185 lbs. I have conical gyne boy to just have puffy nipples wouldnt cause me to have surgery, but since I am cursed with cone titties I am having em cut out thursday.

Offline wolfman

im now 12 weeks post op and the last week i think i have seen some aprovment the svelling has gone down a bit and i have started to lift weights i use the vest almoust everyday and that feels very good i gonna wear it three more mounths.
i massage my chest about 4 days a week and it feels good to, i hope the swelling will go down even more and my nipples will be flat

Good Bye Henrik  june 10 ;)

Offline wolfman

hello everyone i havent post here in a couple of mounths becouse my computer broked down im now 6 mounths post op and im going to the 6 mounths post op meeting with the doc.i am not 100 %happy with the result but almoust 90% i dont think i will do a second op becouse it so mutch better than before surgery but im not sure if i will do one more i want to say to all guys out there with gyno if u feel bad about it get surgery its the best u can do belive me ;D

oct 15

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
thanks for the post.  if you're not still posting actively anyway, and assuming your computer's behaving ;), be sure to check back at 9 and 12 months too.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline wolfman

Hello to day i went to my ps for the 6 mounth check up and i wasnt happy with the result my nipples are still puffy,
the ps sucked out 400cl of fat out of every breast so i dont have breasts anymore and with that im wery happy, but its those damn puffy nipples but my ps told me that he would do a second surgery for free becouse it was wery important that i was happy with the reslut
so in tree weeks he will cut out the gland for total flatness so im very happy about this.

Good luck to all guys out there keep fighting

Bye Henrik ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024