Author Topic: Dr. Lokesh Kumar is not working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi anymore  (Read 5282 times)

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

Many Indian users here including me have had their Gynecomastia surgery performed by Doctor Lokesh Kumar (one of the most experienced and competent plastic surgeons in Delhi) at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. I had my gynecomastia surgery 4 months ago at the Apollo hospital and overall I’m pretty much happy with the results (yet to see the final results). You can check my pre-op and post-op pics here: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/14/2-months-post-op-how-do-i-look-now/

I created this thread because I want to inform you guys that Dr. Lokesh Kumar is not working at Apollo Hospital anymore. He is now working as a Director in Centre of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. I was getting PM’s (personal messages) by the other users asking his contact details so I thought of creating this thread. User named “Flamingo” also mentioned the same thing in this thread: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/23/surgeon-in-delhi-26251/

“I was told by Apollo staff that Dr. Lokesh Kumar is no longer working with them. Will try locate and consult him too”.

So I guess this thread would be helpful for those who are looking for a gynecomastia surgery in New Delhi/NCR especially those who want to consult Dr. Lokesh Kumar for the surgical procedure. Please refer to the following contact details:

Contact Address :-   
BLK Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, New Delhi -110005
Helpline Number: +91-11-3040 3040

P.S – I’m not affiliated with BLK Hospital or Doctor Lokesh Kumar.

Offline Gentle Devil

• Posting Member
How much is he charging at BLK hospital ?

is it as expensive as appolo hospital or comes in moderate range ?

i am also planning to meet with dr. lokesh kumar at blk hospital, Any reviews about him ?

plz share some experience if someone has gone through surgery by dr lokesh kumar.

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
Hi Gentle Devil,
I had my surgery at Apollo hospital performed by Dr. Lokesh Kumar. I'm yet to see the final results but overall I'm quite happy with the overall experience. Don't know how much he charge at BLK hospital but I'm sure surgery cost would be on lower side as compared to Apollo.

I paid Rs. 80000 for the gyno surgery only at Indraprastha Apollo. Note: This 80000 INR does not include laboratory tests, consultation fee, compression garment and other charges. No doubt, Apollo was expensive but their staff was super awesome, friendly and helpful. Hope it helps!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 05:55:59 AM by nick04 »

Offline Gentle Devil

• Posting Member
yes, thanks for reply, it is helpfull.

i talked with dr. lokesh kumar, he told me the range from 60k to 1 Lac,
then sent my mail to her assistant and asked me to coordinate with her,

now she is saying that at BLK they will charge approx 90k,

I guess, it is very expensive, like i can afford upto 60-65 K,

but 90k is quite high and expensive too,

Can u guys suggest me any other reliable and economic surgeon in delhi. ?

Offline Gentle Devil

• Posting Member
plz help guys.

charges -

J B ratti - 58K

Milan doshi - 60-65k

Lokesh kumar at BLK - 80-90k

Any other reliable and economic surgeon in delhi / mumbai.. first priority is delhi.

plz help.

Offline Gentle Devil

• Posting Member
Got my surgeory done at BLK hospital by dr lokesh kumar,
Cost - 65 K Including everything. May 2014

He is a good doctor, overall experience was good.

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
As I told you, he must be charging less at BLK hospital. Congrats buddy and have and don't forget to post your pics after a week. :)

Offline bisht22

• Posting Member
Gentle devil pls post your pre and post op pic. m waiting 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024