Author Topic: How long do I need to wear the blinder for???  (Read 1924 times)

Offline ken979

• Posting Member
How long do I need to wear the blinder for??? I been wearing it for 4 weeks. Can I now switch to vest?

If I do switch to vest. How long do I need to wear the vest for???

I have had surgery with Mr Levick at 19/11/2014

Offline FlatAsAPancake

• Bronze Member
You should have switched to the vest after a week. Then wear the vest for an additional three weeks.

You don't need to start a new thread for every question. There are lots of threads on here with all the details mate.

Offline ken979

• Posting Member
You should have switched to the vest after a week. Then wear the vest for an additional three weeks.

You don't need to start a new thread for every question. There are lots of threads on here with all the details mate.

Regarding the vest for an additional 3 weeks. I'm guessing after the 3 weeks, you are no longer required to the the vest at all.

Sorry to be a pain. It's just the information is scatter every where. Also I panic a lot and this has always been in my nature.

I don't think I have any more additional questions. Every one on this forum has been really helpful.

Thank you. I really appreciate this.

Offline FlatAsAPancake

• Bronze Member
Yes I took my vest off after those three weeks but it depends how well you're healing. If you're still quite swollen, or it swells when you take off the vest, then put it back on. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024