Author Topic: Well here we go....  (Read 6988 times)

Offline Hatemychest

• Posting Member
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MY CHEST LOOKS LIKE!!! Its uncanny. no joke, exactly . . . wow I thought I was looking at a pic of myself. dude I know how you feel. I want to try to build up more before I go have surgery. U am pretty bumbed about it most of the time, but If I can get the rest of my body looking super hot then the little puffy nipples wont bother me a bit.

Offline Random

• Posting Member
dude haha we should be workout buddies  ;D

Offline Hatemychest

• Posting Member
HaHa I doubt we'll make very much progress. But yeah . . . . no joke its almost creepy to look at cause I know I havent posted pics of my chest yet, lol.

Offline Random

• Posting Member
hahaha thats awesome man send me some of urs...whats ur msn?

Offline ih8mynips

• Posting Member
i have been working out ever since i realized i had breasts. and now im jacked and i still have jugs. its not super bad like people who have b cups but mine point.  i mean i have nice pecs. but i can still grab onto the gland and fat and it pisses me off that no matter how much fat i burn it wont go away. grrrr  :-/

Offline Hatemychest

• Posting Member
I am kinda worrysome about taking pics of my boobs and posting them on the net, but I havent done it yet. (if I can get away with it without people questioning my motives lol) But I dont have MSN, I have Yahoo. Its Casper_anime_guy50@yahoo.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024