Author Topic: Who enjoys needing to wear a bra  (Read 3898 times)

Offline meiningen15

• Posting Member
I started wearing a bra to make my life more comfortable and certainly not for enjoyment, I was embarrassed about it and did my best to wear wear plain bras and hide them under loose fitting clothing. After a while I became used to my bra and having found a bra fitter who helped me I started to feel a certain confidence with myself. Life progressed and a female friend became a confident together we would discuss breasts and their supporters ie Bras and through her, and more importantly the humour that females enjoy when talking about their bodies I learned to love my breasts. But enjoy needing to wear a Bra ? sorry the juries out I as I wear it for support and comfort not as a shop window display. As my friend says she loves to wear a sexy Bra and have men turn their heads for a second look I certainly do not want men taking a second look either for sexual stimulation or to mock the git with the breasts. I must admit though that I enjoy wearing a Bra that fits well and is aesthetically  pleasing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024