Author Topic: any married man here?  (Read 3082 times)

Offline asyraf

• Posting Member
im looking for a married guy suffering gynecomastia disease as i want to clarify something. are gynecomastia sufferer an infertile guy?

hammer

I am married have 5 kids 2 grand kids had gynecomastia as long as I can remember!

I was fertile until after I had a vasectomy, I had a problem and the testicles rotted and needed to be removed. After hat the gyne went crazy and now I got big double "D" but have learn to live with them.

Any other questions about myself can be found in "my story after all these years" in YOUR STORIES.

Hope this helps

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
8 children, 26 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren.

Any more questions?
Grandpa Dan

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
My wife and I have two children. 

Offline asyraf

• Posting Member
That is indeed a relief to me. Thank you all for supporting. I don't want to disappoint anybody who is going to marry me. You all have a blessed day. ;)

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Holy Cow!  Hammer. Five children?  Paa Paw.  Eight children?  How in the world did you keep up with all them younguns let alone feed all them hungry mouths?  Did y'all ever figure out what was causing that?  Let you in on a little secret.  I never found one of ours in the cabbage patch. 

hammer

Holy Cow!  Hammer. Five children?  Paa Paw.  Eight children?  How in the world did you keep up with all them younguns let alone feed all them hungry mouths?  Did y'all ever figure out what was causing that?  Let you in on a little secret.  I never found one of ours in the cabbage patch. 

You know what they say about those Navy guys! That's my excuse I can't speak for Paa_Paw.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
An Air Force Fighter does not shoot blanks.

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
OUTSTANDING!!!!!  Thanks for the laugh.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024