Author Topic: Nolva  (Read 1927 times)

Offline JWR

• Posting Member
Im 18 and just ordered some nolva. I have read many studies about nolvadex and i think i might give it a try. Only problem is with me being 18 -19 could i cause irrepairable damage to myself? I went to my gp a while ago for my gyne (mild just puffy nipples when its warm) he said it will definitely dissappear in the next few years. Its been a year now since i went and i am getting fed up with it. I have been at 9% bodyfat and it was still there but not at all noticable really so im aiming to get that low again maybe even lower. Id just like to be able to bulk and get some muscle on my frame without being bothered about the puffy nipples.

Basically what i want to know is:

1.What damage could nolva potentially cause? If its not permanent damage then im going to give it a shot.

2. I know most people havent had much success with the drug but i guess its worth a try. Any successes?

Cheers

Jamie

Offline marctrex

• Posting Member
Don't take nolva (tamoxifen) until you are at least 25 years old!!!

Nolva (tamoxifen) can close the bone growth plates in young men and stunt their developmental growth.  You are definitely too young to be taking this.

Nolva (tamoxifen) will *probably* not reduce pre-existing gyno, it will however prevent you from getting gyno if your estrogen is high by blocking the receptors.  
Once you have gyno it is already too late for this route.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 09:48:28 PM by marctrex »

Offline JWR

• Posting Member
Ok so what the hell can i do?? Its hot and sunny outside and i want to take my shirt off but i cant because of it. I guess ill have to lower my bodyfat a bit more, im at about 12-14% right now id rekon.

Its really annoying me. I guess if i get down to 6-8% bf it wont matter.

Its minor anyway but i want it to go away.

Anyway of getting surgery done on the NHS? Im uk based.

Thanks

Jamie

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024