Author Topic: Having surgery with Dr. Fielding tomorrow  (Read 5370 times)

Offline scope

• Posting Member
I'm a bit nervous. Hopefully everything will be alright. The price was $1200 + taxes. If you mention you're a student and have a mild case of gyne he'll probably charge you that exact same amount. I'm currently just stretching a lot tonight.  Any last day advice?

I will post pre-op and post-op pictures this week.

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
Yeah, My operation with him only cost me 530$ for everything, but I haven't yet gotten the full results yet :S

Offline scope

• Posting Member
The surgery is over, and it was a decent experience. First, I came about two hours earlier for the surgery date which was around 9. I got registered fully by 8 and got called in at 9. In the surgery room, I was first needled in the hand. I got some drug that was supposed to make me feel relaxed but it just made me dizzy a bit. Next thing I know, he puts the anesthesia and within a few seconds I'm dead asleep. I wake up an hour later and find myself in the recovery room with my vest. I felt no pain at all -- I was surprised. After an hour of other check ups, I was done. The only thing that was bad was that whenever I wasn't lying down I sorta had breathing problems (very minor though). Also another thing is that I felt like throwing up after... but it was my fault as I was running. Glad I didn't throw up though.

Offline scope

• Posting Member
Pre-Op Pictures (old topic):
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,9824.msg69569.html#msg69569

1st day post op:
Very hard to move. Can't move my arms higher than 45 degrees. Like people said, feels like a hard work out. Much pain, but maybe because I didn't take the tylenol.

2nd day post op:
I could move my hands better, but not exactly all the way in the air. Chest less sore.

3rd day post op:
Could move my arms all around. Random little chest pains. But today I took a shower and decided to remove the tensors... I couldn't believe it.

I LOVE IT! My pecs show and my nipples are no longer puffy. The only thing that doesn't look good is that the areolas look a bit weird shaped (but those should change soon) and that the circumference is still about the same size (but I don't mind that). Also if you see carefully, the right is a little fatter. I'm hoping it will even out soon.

My computer doesn't recognize my cell phone media card, so I'll fix that soon and post pics.

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
Good for you Scope. When I had my operation, I was so glad to have it done. I am so satisfied with my results. For all men that want it, but is hesitant..... Go for it, you will not regret it!!!

Offline scope

• Posting Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The right nipple is very indented... I'm hoping it will heal. Left nipple is a little indented but it looks like it's going to be fine soon.

Wait till the tape is off and you have healed a bit more... Your skin will tighten up and the creasing will be gone...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member
Does he perform surgeries to US Citizens?

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
nope, his insurance wont allow it...
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I have heard thru the grapevine that Canadian PS's will soon be accepting out of country patients... Was to happen this fall.

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024