Author Topic: 19 y/o puffy nipples  (Read 9581 times)

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong

Offline James18

• Posting Member
Sorry man.

But considering your age, and the development of the breast tissue in your chest... I would say that I won't go on its own... I mean, if you show me only the chest, and say nothing about your gender, I would say it was a female chest in development!, you've got some nice puffy and wide areolas there man...

See ya.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
well that helped ... :P

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
well that helped ... :P

He's only telling the truth. I agree with what he said - you basically have a pair of B-Cups.
Now, what are you gonna do about is the question  :)
You seem to look otherwise lean, so I don't think exercise is the answer.  You'll have to pick between acceptance and surgery I believe.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong

Offline crazygyne

• Posting Member
Mate Surjury can get rid of the puffy nips i can vouch for that and it looks like you have quite some fat to be taken out as well. I had lipo and gland removed but on a smaller scale to yours but every thing worked out great so i dont see why it would'nt for you.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The almost total lack of hair on your torso would seem to indicate that your are not yet fully through puberty. Meaning that while the  breasts probably will not fully regress, there could be at least some shrinkage.

A medical evaluation to determine how complete your trip through puberty has progressed may be advised.

If the amount of body hair compares with older males in your family, then your condition is probably stabilized and surgery would be your only recourse.
Grandpa Dan

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Dr Bermant, any opinions? I got a quote for 4500$

DrBermant

Dr Bermant, any opinions? I got a quote for 4500$

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia can really distort the male chest.  We see many patients from around the world who prefer my techniques and are glad to help you explore your concerns during a consultation or Preliminary Remote Discussion.  Jane is my office manager and is better able to discuss typical costs and other preliminary issues.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024