Author Topic: Do girls find "us" attractive -part 2  (Read 6317 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've never had a problem attracting women who find me attractive.  In fact, four of them married me along the way.  Of course, those courtships happened when my breast development was minimal.  I never have had a hard masculine body, but that didn't seem to make a difference.  More recently my breasts have grown and my body has filled out a bit around the middle.  I attribute that to rising estrogen and diminishing testosterone that comes with advancing years.

Interestingly, a good friend, a woman around my age who has a bosom I can't compete with and with whom I've shared my brassiere journey said a couple of days ago when I said I doubted anyone would be interested in my body as it is today... said au contraire...  I know she was speaking about herself.  NO I don't fit the model of virility we've been told is the gold standard, but why should I let Madison Avenue define my sense of self?  Yes, if I'm fixated on dating Miss America it would be easy to believe she wouldn't be interested... but why would we do THAT to ourselves? 

Sustaining an intimate relationship is challenging in every circumstance.  How our bodies and personalities change with aging will need to be accommodated in our intimate relationship.  Each couple finds their own way.  Some relationships won't survive... I'm the poster child for that with four marriages followed by four divorces.  But that had nothing to do with my chest development.  Relax and enjoy the ride.  If we're lucky we find a partner who will celebrate exactly who we are, breasts and all.  In the meantime we can simply enjoy our own bodies as they are.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
42CSurprise!  That is so interesting about your friend with a bosom you can't match.  I am glad she has supported you as you talked about your growing breasts.  You really think she wants more?  Going to go for it?

Offline 42CSurprise!

No... I'm not relationship material... apart from being a good friend.  Four marriages taught me something.  So I'll have a few friends, one of whom is a former wife.  So long as Covid is on the scene, she is the only person with whom I have face to face contact.  I'll keep it that way for the time being.  And shame on you for being a provocateur... as we've learned from your comments on the different threads... :o

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Smart, 42CSurprise!

And 😄 

Agent Provocateur 

Offline jack malone

• Posting Member
I do not know about women in general but I do know my wife likes mine. A lot.
That is a good thing.

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
I do not know about women in general but I do know my wife likes mine. A lot.
That is a good thing.
Yes, that is a good thing. More happiness to you. My wife still frowns when I go out in public.
Happy to be busted.

Offline taxmapper

Mine hates them. 
Has become a major turn off and makes that quite clear. 

Offline Busty

As BFF, not BF material 

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
The girl in me aches to have my breasts fondled and my nipples suckled.

Offline SideSet

Can you ask your wife?  Maybe reciprocate?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024