Author Topic: secondary features  (Read 3165 times)

Offline endurer

• Posting Member
  • work the puzzle
Hi
  does hormone imbalance really have anything to do with the male voice? After long spell of TRT, the testo level is quite high (1383). And this excess is creating more estradiol (62). So my doc has said I should reduce the TRT frequncy now.

But then, even with this high Testo level, why is my voice still thin, and more like a girl? Tehe doc says there is nothing he knows that can deepen the voice etc. Is it true? I am really depressed about it. But I just find news in the internet here and there that hormones are the reason for it and things like TRT will fix it. Which is true here? Actually I am going in circles for long without seeing the correct answer.

Offline jalen_rose5

• Posting Member
  • conditioning coach for the Indiana Pacers
voice depth and hormones have no relation.

Gine2D

You did not state the "normal" range for the hormones.

So I am guessing that the testosterone max is about 800 - 1000 & the estrogen is about 50.

You did not indicate how you applied the testosterone , so I am assuming it is by injection every 2 weeks.

With those assumptions I would guess that the high "T" levels a few days after injection is being converted into Estrogen.  If you do weeky injections of 1/2 the usual amount you will not get the highs & lows like with the 2 week method.

This will mean lower estrogen levels.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/hypogonadism2/

If you are interested in hormones go to this site & read over the last 100 or so posts.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I too have a high pitched voice.  I get called Ma'am on the phone regularly.  When I was younger, it was a great annoyance.

It really means nothing.

I have 8 children and over 20 grandchildren. (and still counting)

Don't make a BFD out of it.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 12:31:33 AM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline SPECIMEN040180

• Posting Member
i  also wonder about the voice depth  and  hormone relation. i have a very deep voice, normal testes, i developed   body hair on my arms legs and underarms and face ,   but i do have gyno , shaky hands, short attention spam etc, im 6' tall, etc,so i dunno what to htink bout hormones or kleinfelter  syndrome...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 03:34:50 PM by SPECIMEN040180 »

Offline endurer

• Posting Member
  • work the puzzle
Does anyone feel nervous when talking, hanging around with a person from the opposite gender. I have had gyne, then hypogondaism, etc, etc. And I see that many people have similar things and it is not wrong or anything. But I feel this nervousness, sketchiness when with women, is something not all have. While I am not intending to flirt with anyone, my long time experience with this feeling is making me believe that it is not in my control and something to do with my hypo.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
An odd question, but a good one.

While I have friends of both sexes,  I generally socialize more easily with women.  Conversely, I have more lasting friendships with men.  I am a happy heterosexual male in a monogamous marriage.  

As mentioned above, I have a rather high pitched voice.

I really think that voice and socialization are different issues altogether than gynecomastia.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 03:47:54 PM by Paa_Paw »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024