Author Topic: Help with bra size  (Read 1876 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi,
I’m considering trying a bra. I don’t have very large breasts right now. They barely jiggle. If I measured correctly, I’m 37 and 40. Do I add to the band measurement? Am I an A cup yet?
Thanks,
Ben

Online Johndoe1

See my reply in the other thread.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

perky

Hi,
I’m considering trying a bra. I don’t have very large breasts right now. They barely jiggle. If I measured correctly, I’m 37 and 40. Do I add to the band measurement? Am I an A cup yet?
Thanks,
Ben
Im about the same as you (36 and 40) and a 36A or 34B fit great. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks so much. I just ordered one to try.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member

Im about the same as you (36 and 40) and a 36A or 34B fit great.
Based on the measuring chart on the website and. What other folks said on here I tried a 36B and the cups were huge. I have the option to exchange it for a smaller size (only one available) and it’s 34B. I’m hoping it will be a good fit. I appreciate your comment.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Photos attached. I had surgery 15+ years ago and recently my chest has filled out quite a bit. I originally posted in another thread. Maybe the recent growth just feels like a lot more than it really is.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member

bikerbob

Keep in mind that most fitting charts are designed for women.  And it may make a difference whether you are trying on an underwire or non wire. I have almost as much boob under my arms as on my chest.  When I stuff it all into an underwire, I fill up a 42C.  With a non wire, a 42B isn't even close, and molded cups don't work at all.  My wife can wear the same size in wired and non wired but I can't.  We have similar volume but it is distributed completely differently.  We can even wear the same underwires.  I figured out my size by trial and error.  A fitting will speed things up if you are up to it.  If you aren't very big yet, try a bralette.  They don't lift and shape but they keep things from moving and might be all you need for the time being.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Do you think I even need one? I only have a little jiggle and no one else seems to have noticed the growth. I was thinking about one because I enjoy a tight tank.

gmast

Do you think I even need one?
That is something you need to figure out.  Why would you want one?  Some people wear one to give support to relieve boob or nipple discomfort.  Some think that a jiggling boob attracts unwanted attention, and it less noticeable than flesh reshaped into a femine form.  I think the larger projection is more noticeable, and guys wearing a bra is less accepted than just the boobs. And then  some are looking for an excuse to cross dress.
   If you are like most people, you probably haven't noticed a lot of guys with boobs your size.  It's not because they don't exist, it's because they are very common.  So common, that it is normal and does not look out of place.  Start looking for it, and you'll start seeing l I to af guys with boobs.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I would only wear one around home for compression and nipple chaffing.  My chest has felt a little tight and sore lately. The growth I’ve noticed may only seem like a lot to me. I had huge breasts before and never tried a bra. Since surgery this is the first time I’ve had any sudden growth and my hormones aren’t under control right now.

Offline SideSet

You had asked about where to get the bra I mentioned.

Amazon

Brand is Simaya.

Simaya also has a crop top tank with built in bra and slip shorts to match the bras.

All very comfortable.  And true sizing; if in doubt, go up a size.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024