Author Topic: Fact: Gynecomastia goes away in 90% of Teen Cases  (Read 2221 times)

Offline gynaopolis

• Posting Member
Does anyone still believe this bull sh#t fed to us by almost every doctor you visit. I've never heard of any case where the gyne has magically dissapeared in a matter of months. We must be the full on 10 percent of permanent gyners here.

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
  • Anger due to gyne.  Seriously.
I haven't told my friends I still have it, but I remember bringing up that it hurt under my nipple, and my friend said he had that too, but it went away in like 2 months... and another friend of mine said he had it aswell.  And both are gone.

And this is not making me feel any better, because I'm extremely skinny.  6'1+    145 lbs... and they are both overweight and chubby. :'(

Offline GynecoMan

• Bronze Member
  • You Are What You Believe
my brother and i had gyno when we were teens; his was big coz he was skinny and mine was somehow reasonable. the doctor back then would always say …not to worry it’ll go away…    but now my brother doesn’t have it and i do (and don’t know why)........ ;D

Offline 16yrOld

• Posting Member
I don't believe 3/4 of the people get it.  I only knew 3 or 4 kids that have gyne.  All of them told me about it and it went away.  A year later I get it and it is still there....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024