Author Topic: underworks 997  (Read 9804 times)

Offline rocknroll316

• Bronze Member
i got the underworks 997 x-large, im 6'0 and weigh 200 pounds. my waist is a 36. (thats just to show what size i am)

ive been wearing it for a week now and the first 3 days were the best and now its starting to wear out a little. It still works, but it doesnt push my chest flat as it did at first. Should I order a size down, or should i throw it in the dryer? How long does the underworks usually last for, did this happen to you?

Offline hidden_from_society

• Posting Member
lol sounds as if you need like a medium or a large bro.

Offline rocknroll316

• Bronze Member
but it worked for the first like 4 days???

Offline ynotme

• Posting Member
rocknroll316, my stats are very similar to yours but I have a bigger belly :(

6'0, 200 pounds, 39" waist, 41" chest

I bought the 997 in Large (402 to 44" chest) but the problem is, it simply will not go on! Ive nearly dislocated my shoulder trying but I cant get it down my torso once my arms are through!

Has anyone else had this problem.....any possible solution other than get a bigger size because this technically SHOULD fit me 

Offline rocknroll316

• Bronze Member
yah, put it on like a dress, thats what i did with the large, but im telling you, get an XL, wayyyy more comfortable. Large is tooo tight, i had to put it on like a dress, you know.

Offline hidden_from_society

• Posting Member
yah, put it on like a dress, thats what i did with the large, but im telling you, get an XL, wayyyy more comfortable. Large is tooo tight, i had to put it on like a dress, you know.

I won't bother asking you how you know how to put on a dress, but ok.

Offline rocknroll316

• Bronze Member
well its called, "common since". I have 2 sisters also.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
i bought 2 997s, and they both wore out quick and stretched.  still held together, but i wish the chest area was even tighter....im 6'1, and was around 190 lbs at that time. dont know my chest measurement...

i started putting them in the dryer..it seemed to break them down a bit, and it shrunk them in the length (only)....

Offline seoulbrova

• Posting Member
I have two 997 Large NEVER WORN.

White and black.

I dont need them anymore since I had the surgery.  Would anyone be interested in buying both for $25?  That's $15 off their website.

Offline rocknroll316

• Bronze Member
how do you guys wash them??

Offline bhut2180

• Posting Member
seoulbrova---I just sent you a message buy I would be interested in buying those shirts from you if you still have them

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024