Author Topic: Pointy Nipples  (Read 37829 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
When people say puffy nipples, what is the direct meaning. In my opinon, it means there is puffyness underneath the nipple area only. When you guys had the operation, are you totally flat or is the nipple/areola still protruding a little. I know you can't get total flatness in the chest itself, but can you get the areola/nipple complex totally flat from the operation?? The reason I'm asking is because I had lipo/excision/& areola reduction, and still my areola and nipple are slightly pointy. Any comments would be appreciated?? Thanks for your insight!! 8)

cody sockeye

Puffy nipples to me is what i have, where the actually 'nipple' is almost invisible and the areola is soft and forms a convex shape... But after being in the water or when it's cold, it shrinks up to near normal.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I wonder why my still are puffy than after all this operation!! I guess there is nothing left to be done in my situation. I have had it all, and still puffy! What a waste of money

cody sockeye

even excision?????

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Yes, excision too!! Areola and nipple still puffed.

cody sockeye

Maybe not enough of the gland was taken out... It's to my understanding that the surgeons don't take out the whole gland. Maybe they just didn't take enough out? I've never heard of this before....

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Regardless, I still have it!! The Dr said to get rid of it forever, the mammary gland needs to be excised. Nobody every gets that done though!!

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
I had puffy nipples and after lipo & excision I'm pretty much totally flat on the nipples.

Picture:
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/465/resulted2.jpg

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Gone, yeah from the looks of it you are very much flat. But I have alot more muscle on my chest than you which makes it more puffy

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
Gone, yeah from the looks of it you are very much flat. But I have alot more muscle on my chest than you which makes it more puffy

Well, if I had more muscle it wouldn't make any difference. There's nothing between the muscle and the nipple (or maybe a tiny tiny piece of gland). Of course my chest wouldn't be so "flat" as the muscles would make it look rounder, but the nipples would be flat.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Gone, when you say that your nipples are flat, can you describe how flat they are?? Are you saying they don't point out a little. It's just hard to believe that someone's nipple/areola can be totally flat. Thanks Bro ;D

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
Gone, when you say that your nipples are flat, can you describe how flat they are?? Are you saying they don't point out a little. It's just hard to believe that someone's nipple/areola can be totally flat. Thanks Bro ;D

Well, they look normal. Of course the nipples (not areola) are pointing out a little. As you can see in my pictures, first I had these ugly pyramid-shaped areolas and now the areolas are flat and the nipples are looking normal.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Gone, for me it's hard to distinguish the nipple from the areola. The only time I can see the nipple is when it's stimulated. Other than stimulation, the nipple and areola just puff out. I feel nothing underneath the areola or nipple. No hardness or anything. I don't know what to think. Maybe it's just the way my areola are going to lay on my chest. I guess you can only change so much with plastic surgery. All I can say is that it does look 80% better post-op.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
gyneman, when did you have surgery?  I had lipo with excision and my nips are still puffy too. I look better but i would like completely flat nipples. I wonder if there is just excess skin. I think they're just deflated. It's only been a month and a half so maybe the skin will tighten.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Had surgery about 4 mths ago!! PS says it might just be scar tissue underneath the nipple. He said there is nothing he can do about that!! I never had breasts just puffy areola. All I wanted was the puffiness away. It's seem like a neverending saga. I can't let it ruin my life anymore. I'm turning 34 in a few mths and at this point I have other things to worry about besides this stupid condition.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024