Author Topic: Gyno: No lumps but fatty tissue  (Read 3945 times)

Offline johnsomw

Hello all,
New to this. Three years ago when I was 19 I decided to do a cycle of steroids. Dianabol was my steroid of choice at the time b/c I am a big pussy when it comes to needles. I started taking them building my dosage up to 50mg a day. I wanted to be like Arnaold. I ended up loving the results it gave me and continued to take them for about 10 weeks. At the time I was about to move away for college so I just stopped taking them. I didn't get to do a post therapy cycle of clomid or nolvadex at all. Those 3 years have passed and I didn't lift a single weight. To busy studing for engineering. I developed a lot of fat on my chest and sides and couldn't stand to look at myself anymore. At the time I wasn't aware of gyno being a side effect (i know im an idiot). I have no lumps under my nipples but there is a layer of fat around them that connects to my underarm area with the puffy nipples (but they dont hurt). I just started dieting and hitting the gym hardcore with cardio (20 min a day 5 days a week) for almost 1 month now. I mean consuming about 150g protein a day, cutting back on carbs to about 20-50g a day, green tea, ECA stack, multivitamin, fish oil, 80 pushups every day, the whole 9 yards. I have been trying to get rid of it myself, but it still just sits there. I don't want to get the surgery done until I know its permenant going to stay there.

Does anyone think it is possible to get rid of the fatty area if I keep this up?? Please comment. Thanks

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 my guess is no, you will not be able to remove it be excersize and diet alone,
  go to br bermant  or dr x  website  ans read up   there, see pictures also ..... hard to tell without photos, put up your photo

dr bermants site     www.plasticsurgery4u.com/

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/

« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:50:02 AM by cleanup »

Offline johnsomw

i dont think im going to resort to surgury yet...in my case that would just be a sign of laziness. i will continue to work hard for the next few months to bring my bf % down to around 5-7 %. after that i will see how things are. Thanks for surgery info

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024