Author Topic: hey there  (Read 1560 times)

Offline urbz

• Posting Member
hey everybody, i'm kinda newish around here.  i've had gyne since about 7th grade, i just graduated from high school.  it's not as bad as some cases, but it's painful and still very embarrassing.  i keep myself in good shape, party because i'm trying to make up for the gyne.  i lift weights on a regular basis and everything physical interests me.

in a way, i think i've found some more positive points about this problem.  it has kept me humble, i've never been too full of myself at all.  it's also given me something to work for.  i started lifting weights in 8th grade to get rid of it before i knew what it was and what i was doing.  that progressed into serious weightlifting, which is a great healthy habit/lifestyle.  it's always been embarrassing, but it was never unbearable, until it started hurting this year.  thats when i decided to do something about it.

anyway, i was approved by my insurance, and i'm having surgery on wednesday, don't have to pay for any of it.  its gonna be nice to get this out of the way before college starts.

cody sockeye

How do you mean it's painful bro? Give us some ideas on how we can get our insurance to do what they are actually supposed to do; pay!

Offline urbz

• Posting Member
it's excision and lipo.  and as for the pain, just the physical pain of the glands, like brushing against someone in a crowd, hugging somebody, lifting a box at work, etc

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024