Author Topic: Any Known Gyne Surgeon in Pakistan?  (Read 15385 times)

Offline astarpk

Does anybody know any know Gynecomastia Surgeon in Pakistan.... Preferably in Lahore or Islamabad......??? Is there any such website leading us to some reliable surgeon....

I have read the failure stories on this site and I fear of some surgeon practicing on me and leaving me at the end with no charm in life....

Thanks.

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
this one was one of the numerous i found :
search here: http://www.isaps.org/surgeonresults.php this looks like a authentic source

Name Abdul BABAR
Address 8/C Model Town
City Lahore
State PUNJAB
Zip 54700
Country Pakistan
Phone 92-42-586-3310
Fax 92-42-588-5808
Email: abdulbabar@gmail.com

ciao
An Indian :)
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Offline astarpk

Ya thanks Indian.....

I also found his name from the search.... and I contacted him.... For the record purpose, so that it may help any future patient, he told me that in his medical career ( 13 yrs US + 17 yrs Pakistan ), he has done at the average 24 operations per year. So he seems quite capable.....

But the operation cost is quite high as compared to what I saw on the indian side ( i suppose ). He said that for Liposuction only, it will be 60,000 Pak Rupees (1000 USD) and for the glandular excision also it will be almost 75,000 to 80,000 Rs. (1000 Euros approx).

So what you ppl. say. Is it too expensive? or it is deserving related to the experience. Shall I focus more on this Skills or also on the operating Cost????

Is there anyone to comment.... Esp. my Indian fellows, as they share many things in common.......

Thankx.

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
talk to more surgeons there, around ur area. In India the range is 30,000 Indian Rupees to 45,000. Obviously it can go more for higher end hospital care.
If getting an Indian visa is not difficult for you i would suggest that too.

Ciao

Offline Shaffbaida

Bro ! there is a Surgeon named Doctor hassan . He's good surgeon ! He sits in Ziauddin Hospital in karachi. you may search his name on google you'll come to know more about it .
I'm also suffering from Gynecomastia .
We both have the same prob bro ! ;-d

Offline zazzy

• Posting Member
Hey guys im a sufferer of gyno aswell, any luck finding a surgeon.

I know you guys may not visit this forum anymore, just trying my luck.

Offline yousi1913

Ok so here is the answer for all surgery related questions for people in pakistan, specially who is residing in karachi. i am also suffering from real gynecomastia i.e extra amount glandular tissue not just fat around the chest area. i've done a lot of research and met many doctors in karachi. The consultation fees for almost every doctor here is 1000 PKR or around $11 which is quite cheap. A person who is suffering from gynecomastia should consult a doctor for surgery. P.S there is no other treatment for gynecomastia other than surgery. Exercises or pills cannot melt extra glandular tissues.

So here is the main Question, how much it'll cost?.. cost varies from patient to patient. let me guide you guys some doctors i met relating to this issue.

1. The first doctor i met was DR.FAIZ KHAN. he is a very qualified plastic surgeon residing in karachi. You can find him in Plastic Surgery and General Hospital (PSG) near Hillpark hospital Karachi. On my first consultation he  said that my gynecomastia can be removed by excision. His fees is 60000 PKR plus anesthesia charges and hospital charges. something around 95000 PKR as a whole i.e $1000

2. The second doctor i met is quite a handsome person plus he did detailed analysis of my chest area and from my personal point of view i found him a good and very friendly and blunt doctor. His name is DR.SYED ARIF HUSSAIN, you guys can find him at PARKLANE Hospital or HEALTHCARE HOSPITAL Defence. According to him he'll do the procedure through Liposuction plus he have some very latest equipments from which he can remove excess glandular tissues without excision means no scars. he'll do the procedure under local anesthesia and the patient can go home in 3 hours. He charge 70000 PKR which includes anesthesia and Vest too i.e around $800 which is quite affordable. Hospital charges are not included.

P.S> COST VARIES ACCORDING TO PATIENT, THE AMOUNT OF WORK DONE AND ALL.

3. The third doctor is DR.HASAN ALI who works in ziauddin hospital. heard alot about him but never got the chance to meet him because whenever i call him, he is never in karachi. His P.A said that he's coming back to karachi on 25th MAY 2012. He also do the procedure through LIPOSUCTION, i dont know about Cost of the procedure though.

I guess this is enough of a answer for you people. i am having my surgery next week. Good Luck for you guys too. Search for these doctor's on internet, you'll find enough of information or call 117 and ask for their respective hospital number and book your appointment. PKR 1000 is not a big deal to get examine yourself out of this distress. Have a Good DAY!!

Offline lollywood

How was your experience yousi1913?
Which doctor did you choose in Khi?
I am going to karachi in 2 months and want to have this procedure done, will appreciate if you can provide your input.
Thank you

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Yousi / Lolllywood :

Where did you guys end up doing the surgery?  How was the experience, and how are the results?

Can you please share your stories with us..?

Offline nasir

Dr Saleem, is best known plastic surgeon in Lahore, Pakistan for Gynecomastia surgery.
His results had been amazing with liposuction & Gland removal.
His clinic contact 0923445203650
http://www.saleemplasticsurgeon.com/gynecomastia-treatment/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024