Author Topic: confused  (Read 2073 times)

Offline elcazador

• Posting Member
hey guys, my 17'th birthday is in about 1 week, and about a week and a half ago i noticed my chest had 'fat' or something right on my nipples, i work out a lot, and ive come to the conclusion i may a mild case of gyne.  I have also gained a little bit of weight in the meantime, MAYBE  5 pounds. That said, ive read a lot about it going away in teenage boys in a few months, but i entered puberty early(like 5 years ago), and getting gyne now doesnt really go along with the other cases ive seen. Is it possible that i have teenage gynecomastia? or something else. thanks

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
sounds like you just put on some fat/water weight. if there was glandualar growth it would be tender to the touch (almost as if it were bruised) or itchy... you'd definitely be able to distinguish between the squishy fat and the more fiberous gland.

if you take the excess weight off it'll probably go away.

Offline elcazador

• Posting Member
i can feel the gland but i dont feel like it has grown, my nipple is just puffing out with nothing under it, when i am cold or when the nipple is tight it looks totally normal.  What are the chances this will go away on its own?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 08:41:10 PM by elcazador »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024