Author Topic: 3 Weeks Post - Op. Bad!  (Read 4354 times)

Offline MSJ108

I know its early but at this point I have some serious cratering on one side (when I raise my arms over my head). Have some creasing and ripples as well at times when my areolas tighten when cold or area is stimulated. Also, seeing a major line running down my right pec but nothing on the left. My wife says "I have been butchered".  :( :( :(

I see the doc this Fri. What do you all recommend. I don't want to lose my cool.

Offline MSJ108

oh and I had lipo only and my areolas are only slightly less puffy..... this is a nightmare at this point.

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
It's still way too early to tell man.  I've developed a few little "dimples" here and there over the past few days.  It's definitely the scar tissue forming.  My chest looked great one day post-op, but now it almost looks like nothing was done.  I'm not very worried though because of all the reading I've done on these forums.  There have been soooooo many posts about people not being happy 2-6 weeks after surgery, but as the time goes by everything gets better and things start to look great.  Lipo does a lot of damage to the lymph nodes under the skin and it will take them a while to scar up and then even more time for that scar tissue to dissipate.  Keep hanging in there dude, there is still a light at the end of the 6+ month long tunnel.

Offline MSJ108

It's still way too early to tell man.  I've developed a few little "dimples" here and there over the past few days.  It's definitely the scar tissue forming.  My chest looked great one day post-op, but now it almost looks like nothing was done.  I'm not very worried though because of all the reading I've done on these forums.  There have been soooooo many posts about people not being happy 2-6 weeks after surgery, but as the time goes by everything gets better and things start to look great.  Lipo does a lot of damage to the lymph nodes under the skin and it will take them a while to scar up and then even more time for that scar tissue to dissipate.  Keep hanging in there dude, there is still a light at the end of the 6+ month long tunnel.

I hear you man. I appreciate the response it helps me feel better. The cratering of my left pec really makes me nervous, early or not.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
im the poster boy for patience.

mine was puffy and had crating... all went away as time came.....

3 weeks way too soon, mine was minor and 3 wweeks i thought should be good but no way.

6 weeks is the point when you start see change, which is slow and steady.... i tooks 2 1/2 months for my crater to go away.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
My wife says "I have been butchered".  :( :( :(

Post a few pics my man...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline mkit8971

• Bronze Member
You know, I had cratering on my left pec ever since the swelling dissipated.  I am now about 2-months post-op and its slowly getting better.  The body seems to be re-contouring itself.  My crater is only there when i flex the muscle.

Offline lugg47

• Posting Member
what about if you still have puffy nipples? do those go away in time? mine are still pretty puffy/pointy. i see a lot of pics where guys are round/flat early in recovery. i've read that if they're still puffy after they probably will stay like that. i know the puffiness in the other parts of my chest will go away..just dont know about the puffiness in the nipple areola complex. I'm 3 weeks post-op.

Offline MSJ108

Thanks for the support. I will post some pictures.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

'Butchered'?  Is it really that bad?

GB

Offline MSJ108

My wife thinks so...
Got some cratering, got some ripples (at times) and left pec and right pec contoured/shaped differently with fat removal.

Im pretty down about it at this point. I know its early I hope things change.  :(

Offline MSJ108

what a mess....

Offline Grandpa Bambu

what a mess....

Whoa dude.... you're really upset about this. Post a pic my man. We may be able to ease your mind a tad....   8)

GB

Offline MSJ108

saying file is to big...  ???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

send it via email....

bambu@rogers.com

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024