Author Topic: How long ...  (Read 1836 times)

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
I know this question is probably asked all the time But I did check before I posted this!

How long until the swelling goes down normally, for an "average" person. Would it be 3months or so? It just seems like my right side is alot better then my left side, my left side seems like it has an indentation ... is this normal? (It has been only a day since my op!)

Sorry for asking so early its just i've been waiting sooo long for this opp (as probably all of you!) and I just want the results to turn out really well :)

Thanks.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
jimbob...

As we all heal at different rates, it is very difficult to say what the 'average' time is for swelling to go down. There isn't enough data to give a definitive answer... My swelling went down within a few weeks... Another member posted that he was still swollen at 6 months!

Be patient my man. Give you body at least 3-6 months healing time before passing judgment...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
mmm thanks for the reply man.

I want to thank you personnaly for going on shows/vids about Gyncomastia, its because I saw a vid with you in that inspired me to get it sorted!

Woo you rock, can i have your autograph :p

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Np dude...

Many guys have mentioned that the video that I am interviewed in, gave them the inspiration to have the procedure done...

'Can I have your autograph'...  ;)  Never been asked that before...

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024